Azurit AkkuLadeProblem

Hallo,

Ok, neuer versuch

ich Sollte noch erwähnen das:

Wenn du "startChargingIfBelow = 28.0; " einstellst, ist den Problem "Relay schaltet hin und her" wenn accu voll ist weg.

Problem, es kann sein das die Spannung durch das Laden so schnell ansteigt das der mower denkt er sei Voll und nicht Läd.

Bernard hat die Berechnung leicht angepasst und jetzt funktioniert alles.

VG

so hab das jetzt alles mal probiert
geht trotzdem nicht.
läd ja noch nicht mal auf
ich hab jetzt langsam die faxen dicke mit dem scheiß hier😤. kann doch nicht sein das da ein stolzer preis aufgerufen wird und dann funktioniert noch nicht mal das aufladen.
an das was da noch auf mich zukommt mag ich garnicht denken.
es muss doch möglich sein das einer der macher mal nen code schreibt der auch funktioniert. ich bin doch kein programmierer😡🤬😡🤬 und hab da auch keinen bock drauf
wenn ich das vorher gewusst hätte, hätte ich mir nen fertigen gekauft.

Hi schwämm, damit dir einer Helfen kann vielleicht ein paar mehr infos. Was für einen Kit und Akku hast du gekauft.? Welche Firmware hast du auf dem Due oder Mega .
Bilder von PCB können auch nichts schaden. Möglichst gut und nah.
Wir sind 99% Kunden und reden seeehhhr freundlich miteinander. Ich habe für Elektronik, nur PCB Löten, 10 Stunden gebraucht, dafür hat auch auf Anhieb alles gefunzt.
Wenn wir dir helfen können dann wird das schon gedult hilft immer.
VG
Michael

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
also ich hab:
nen normalen akkupack 24v 4ah mit dazu gehörigem ladegerät
azurit 1.0a9
mega
das board hab ich laut anleitung bestückt
keine ahnung wo da jetzt der fehler ist. vielleicht hat ja jemand ne idee
IMAG0292.jpgIMAG0293.jpgIMAG0294.jpgIMAG0295.jpgIMAG0296.jpg

Hi du willst mit Schleife fahren richtig?
Bei den Motortreibern bitte noch eine Islorieung zwischen die Transistoren machen sonst gibt es einen bösen Kurzschluss wenn die zusammen kommen.
Die Software ist auf einen 29,4 volt Akku ausgelegt. Bei 24 volt muss noch ne Anpassung der Firmware gemacht werden.
Azurid benutze ich nicht aber da können bestimmt die alten Hasen helfen.
VG
Michael

ja ich wollte eigentlich schon mir schleife, wüsste sonst nicht wie man sonst die ladestation erreicht.
das ladegerät hat schon 29,4v
was hast du für ne software drauf?

Sunray geht nur für GBS RTK soweit ich weiss.
Zähle mal die Zellen sind das 12 oder 14?
29,4 volt ist ein 7s ich hoffe der Akku hat BMS. Gefährlich wegen überladung!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
es muss doch aber trotzdem irgendwie möglich sein das ich rasenrudi laden kann.
wenn das dann mal funktiomiert wirft sich mir dann gleich die nächste frage auf aber das kommt später

Hallo, hast schon Recht. Das sollte passen

Wass sagt denn die Konsole

Wenn das relay klackt wechselt der Status von station in Charge?

Ich glaube das der Akku voll ist und die Software auf den Akku eingestellt werden muss...

Messe bitte die Akku Spannung und passe die Werte in der konfig an.

I have excatly the same Tradeshop charger, so that's not the problem. This same thing happens with Azurit firmware also. And this constant relay switching happened also with the "original" charger and "more professional" batteries.

My german is very limited (google translator), but I'm wondering about your akku. Do you have a link to it's specifications as I couldn't find anything about it? It only says 24V. The "original" akku has 25.2V nominal voltage, 29,4 charging voltage and minimum discharge of 17,5V.

If your battery has 29,4 charging voltage (not neccesarely same as the charger), try setting the "charging starts if Voltage is below " to say 28,2V and it should not try to charge when the battery is full.

Edit: And one more thing you can try is to reset the error counters in error counters menu.

I only had this problem with early testing and once the robot has been fully operational it has not done this anymore. However I did put few lines of extra code to robot.cpp, but I'm not sure at all that this was the actual fix for the problem:

You have to define the batteryNextChargeAfterFull in robot.h: unsigned long batteryNextChargeAfterFull;

C++:
    case STATE_STATION:
      // waiting until auto-start by user or timer triggered
      if (batMonitor){
        if (chgVoltage > 5.0) {
          if (batVoltage < startChargingIfBelow
             && (millis() >= batteryNextChargeAfterFull)) { // only try to start charging again if it's over 30mins from last time battery full
            batteryNextChargeAfterFull = 0;
            setNextState(STATE_STATION_CHARGING,0);
          } else checkTimer();
        } else setNextState(STATE_OFF,0);
      }  else checkTimer();
      break;    
    case STATE_STATION_CHARGING:
      // waiting until charging completed  
      if (batMonitor){
        if ((chgCurrent < batFullCurrent) && (millis()-stateStartTime>2000)) {
          batteryNextChargeAfterFull = millis () + 1800000 ;
          setNextState(STATE_STATION,0);
        } else if (millis()-stateStartTime > chargingTimeout) {          
                        Console.println(F("Battery chargingTimeout"));
                        addErrorCounter(ERR_BATTERY);
            setNextState(STATE_ERROR, 0);
          }
      }
      break;
    case STATE_PERI_OUT_FORW:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi all
On Li Ion 18650 normal battery (voltage from empty 24V to full 29V)
You need charging starts if Voltage is below = 25 or 26V. but never 28 or 29V (or the charging start and stop repeatly)
And battery is fully charged if current is below to 0. (The chargeur manage the battery itself and the relay open after 4 or 5 hours (see code for this delay))
You can adjust later the stop current.

Do a real test with battery low and do not try to test on a charged battery

Newer li ion batteries are usually built from 3,7 nominal and 4.2 charge cells. It seems like custom build, so the stats directly depends on how many cells you have in series and how many parallel. It's propably good, but still wouldn't hurt to see the specs.

The Azurit code or more likely the PCB1.3 really doesn't have a clue when to charge and when not. As soon as you hit the station the charge voltage and battery voltages are identical and 95% of the time starting charge fails. I have built custom code for that also to fire another one time manual charge start after the robot has been 15 seconds or so in the station. Also because of that it luckily protects the battery from being float charged as the battery voltage always equals to the charging voltage. 2 months in the charger and it will not start again.

Charging starts if Voltage is below = 25 is good maybe for testing something, but if it starts raining and your battery is at 27 or so, I definately want it charged and ready to go after the weather clears. 25 pretty much only charges when empty battery. Chargers can handle the job, but why remove extra layer of safety? I always have charge stops after charging Amps are lower than 0,1A - 0,3A. With this you can also control how full you charge your battery. Always charging it to 100% will not yield the best life expectancy.

And yes, I know there is the stop charging timeout too. Which is very nicely setup by default:
C++:
chargingTimeout = 2147483647;  // safety timer for charging (ms) 12600000 = 3.5hrs  (2147483647=disabled)

The chargingTimeout should be considered only the last line of defence if something goes terribly wrong. The timeout needs to be long enough to allow from empty to full, but it's too long if you like to charge your battery from 27 volts like I do.

Also the charging relay repeatedly opening and closing is some kind of special case and very hard to repeat. I believe it happened to me like 2 times in last 18 months with Azurit.

Ich versteh keinen ton, ich kann kein englisch.
Wenn ich das einstelle klackt das Relais zwar nicht mehr aber der akku wird trotzdem nicht geladen.
And battery is fully charged if current is below to 0.
müsste eigentlich nicht auch das Relais automitsch schalten wenn ich ein Ladegerät anschließe und wieder anziehe

Oben