Umbauanleitungen für Mähroboter (mit Brushless Motoren) anderer Hersteller

Hello all, I have bought the BL57BL03 motor https://www.marotronics.de/BL57BL03-BLDC-Motor-ArduMower-Maehmotor-Brushless and am checking it out with a test program. It works fine, control is good, very silent and the Hall signal is working. I just can not figure out how many ticks per revolution it generates.
It has 3 Hall wires and the specs say Hall sensor at 120 degrees. So that is 3 sensors. I have my interupt set to change, so it will detect up and down changes.
That makes 3 * 2 = 6 pulses per revolution ( PPR ). I checked the number of pulses per second and I am up to 730 ( and not at the top yet ).
That would make 730 / 6 = 121 revolutions per second * 60 = 7300 RPM
And there is the problem the motor specs say 4000 RPM max.

Where did I go wrong ?

Thank you, never occured to me to turn it by hand but it is the most logical way to get an accurate pulse count of 1 revolution. In this case 12 pulses in 1 revolution.
730 / 12 = 60revolutions per second * 60 = 3650 RPM
That seems a goed result to me.
Still not sure how it technically work that with 3 sensors I get 12 pulses in 1 revolution, but I have what I need.
Thanks again

I think the hall sensor sends one pulse for every edge inside the motor. Positive edge and negative edge for one hall sensor. Your sketch counts also every edge of the send pulse.

3 hall sensors * 2 pulses(for every edge) * 2 counts (from your sketch) = 12

Hi

I bought a robot mower with a broken motherboard.
I am thinking i would like to convert it to ardumover.
I am wondering can i use the existing battery and charger dock.

I have two questions.

1. Can i reuse the batterypack. it is 28v lithium ion battery.
also can i use the original charging dock that outputs 32v dc to charge the batterypack via ardumower pcb 1.4 charging input
2. i have perimeter wire in the ground. And the original charging dock is providing the power to it. can i buy only the perimeter receiver and it would find the original perimeter wire or do i need ardumower perimeter transmitter unit also.

Thanks in advance

Oben