ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

Hi,
i use the GrandCentral, 3 INA226, 3 IBT Driver , the Odo solution with the hall sensors and a self build 10Ah Lion battery.

I modified the ESP32 software to control the mower over mqtt with openhab.

At the moment i am working on the charging station.

Do you have a 3d printer ?

I use a lot of part from Bernard and some others (GPS antenna holder, RTK solder plate case, ESP32 case, ESP32 external antenna, Mower control panel...

Regards B-Tronic
Hallo b-tronic,

hast Du das RTK-Signal in den AzuritBer-code von Bernard eingebunden?
Ich selbst habe AzuritBer auf eigenem Teensy-Board laufen und nutze einen angepaßten AzuritBer-Stand.
Da ich diese Jahr mal RTK ausprobieren wollte, habe ich einen pixhawk2.4.8 besorgt. Dieser verarbeitet das RTK-Signal und steuert als Kopfrechner das Teensy-Board über die RC-Eingänge im Manual-Mode.
Das ist zwar eine sehr mächtige Lösung (Bahnprogrammierung mit Satelittenkarte vom PC aus und Download der Mission über Funktschnittstelle oder wlan) aber auch sehr teuer/aufwendig.

Gruß Fürst Ruprecht

https://www.diy-robot-lawn-mower.co...ower-all-wheels-drive-and-steer-prototyp3.37/
 
Hi,

The days are slowly getting longer again, the grass is already growing a bit and it won't be long before I can finally test my Ardu/Robomower (RL 500 Base) in the wild.
I still have one problem (for now!): The Robomower has 2 balancing weights at the front to compensate for the weight of the originally heavy lead battery. Since I have replaced the battery with lithium cells, of course, I no longer need this compensation and this also makes the Ardu/Robomower lighter and easier to handle. But I just can't manage to remove these two weights in a simple way and I suspect that they are clamped on their plastic holder by tabs. Now I have seen that you Bernard have removed these 2 weights. How did you manage to do that? Did you have to remove (cut off) the plastic holder? I would be very happy to receive an answer from you!
By the way, I would like to thank you Bernard and b-tropic for your helpful contributions to the forum! Without them I would never have managed the Ardumower Sunray conversion. Un grand merci!

Mario
Tinker,

I really like what you printed for the ultrasound box. Would you mind sharing the .stl file?
Thanks
Tim
 
Hi Tim,

After my first experiences with the ultrasonic sensors, I realized that they didn't work well in my environment, so I soon switched them off and removed them.
I have now replaced the ultrasonic box with a RaspberryPI box, as I am now running my RobomowArdumower with Cassandra.
But I can have a look to see if I can still find the old .stl files. Then I will send them to you via PM. Unfortunately, for reasons unknown to me, no files can be attached here at the moment.

Cheers Mario
 
Oben