ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

i have a NO button for start in P20 and a NC button for aru in P49 for info
OK now i understand why it did not work.
With raspberry and tactile screen it's perfect.
But P20 button is used to power the PCB1.3 ,so how did you manage this ?

In my config for ROBOMOW the P49 is shunt because it's really easy on RL1000 to remove battery like in initial robomow firmware and P20 button is on the towel to start board after plug the battery.

OK now i understand why it did not work.
With raspberry and tactile screen it's perfect.
But P20 button is used to power the PCB1.3 ,so how did you manage this ?

In my config for ROBOMOW the P49 is shunt because it's really easy on RL1000 to remove battery like in initial robomow firmware and P20 button is on the towel to start board after plug the battery.
I have a NO (normally open) button in P20 for start

Sorry i misunderstood ( read no button instead of a NO button ).
Normally the NO P20 button is used to start stop etc.. like describe earlier.
Tested and Work well on my RL2000

Sorry i misunderstood ( read no button instead of a NO button ).
Normally the NO P20 button is used to start stop etc.. like describe earlier.
Tested and Work well on my RL2000
NO with the french automatic traduct in Google chrome transform in NON 😂😂
But in my case it don’t work, i try earlier to recharge the due firmware in case of a problem of soft load.
i have an other question, in the raspberry setting of lane setting we can change maximum Drive distance and distance between lane but i can’t save in rtc this settings. It rest in 38cm and 9m. In arduremote this settings don’t exist. Is it normally ?
thank you for everything it’s very exiting to see my mower work this is a great job !

Dans arduremote, vous devez être en mode développeur pour avoir accès à ce paramètre.
page d'informations.
Je vérifie le côté pi
I found why the button don’t work.... it’s because i haven’t take to yes « use button » in bumper settings in arduremote... i’m sorry . So the fonction for restart work and is very useful, thank you.
for arduremote in develloper mode it’s ok and work very well. But in raspberry it don’t work but not very important.
I have a question about Mqtt, for stop the machine i found the command to send to the raspberry, it’s Denna/COMMAND/STOP. But For ask to start to mow by lane for example what’s the command ? I don’t understand this part.
Thank you for all

For mqtt i need to add everything into WIKI but i can start here :

Denna is the name that you set into config.py mqtt part.
Mqtt_ShowDebug = False you can set it to True to have more detail in console page.

What you can send to mower

Topic Denna/COMMAND
payload : STOP to stop
payload : MOWPATTERN ;1 or 2 or3 according mowpattern
payload : START to start with the last mowpattern
payload : PAUSE;2 to stop auto start by timer for the next 2 hours
payload : HOME to go station
payload : STARTTIMER;1;1;0;25;2;50 it's to start from station STARTTIMER;MowPattern;LaneNr;rollDir;WhereStart;areToGo;LaneLenght

What you receive from mower

Send only when value change
Topic Denna/STATUS
payload the mower status see robot.py list for possible value
Topic Denna/STATE
payload the mower state see robot.py list for possible value
Topic Denna/Battery
payload the bat voltage
Topic Denna/Temp
payload the mower temp
Topic Denna/Battery
payload the bat voltage

Send at fixed frequency see config.py (one per second for example)
Topic Denna/Idle
payload the loop per second of due

I just got a RL 1500 for a couple of beers. I will still have to check if and what is still working (transformer not included, batteries charging right now).

I also ordered the Brushless GPS RTK set 2 weeks ago. My goal is to transform the RL to a GPS mower.

My questions:

1. Did anybody already try a GPS transformation of a 3 bladed Robomow?
2. How is the cutting quality of the 3 bladed Robomow, compared to the disk cutting system of the original Ardumower set? Is it worth all the fuzz to transform the RL anyway or is it better to go weith the ardumower kit right away?

What I find usefull is the charging system of the RL. I will anyway see how I can integrate that into a garage. I think of naming my mower Horny Hans and give him some horn attachments to charge. :D :devilish:

Hi,
at the Moment I modify my RL1000 with the GPS system and a docking station.
I have changed the Sunray firmware to work with the Robomow.
If you need some help, just ask.

Anhänge

• 1EA245F5-5A65-4716-A1E8-A60CFF3CDE11.jpeg
    1EA245F5-5A65-4716-A1E8-A60CFF3CDE11.jpeg
    4,5 MB · Aufrufe: 50
Great, thx. As soon as my kit arrives and I am starting assembly, I will contact you again.

First Question beforehand:

Do you use the RL's original motors or do you use the Ardumower motors?

Thx,
Dirk

Oh great, thx. I will just have to assess the quality of the motors The gears look fine.
The charging board in the charging station seems to be broken and costs almost 200 Euros on Ebay as a spare part but if I understand correctly, the Ardumower has integrated charging electronics, right?

One of the lead battery charges to 12,5 V on my Noco Genius 3500 charger but of course that still doesn't say any about it's capacity. The other one seems to be dead after first try. Just started the repair program again. The RL came from an installer of new lawnmowers and the former owner was just tired of the problems he had with it. I hope it was just the charging controller and batteries.

Oben