ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

Arf I just see in the shop the charger is not for lead acid battery... so for my project i don’t Know which battery i can use with this machine in regard with the weight. I don’t want to fabric myself lithium battery, i think it s too dangerous. I have 6 lead new battery, it s damage, maybe with another charger ? But is it compatible with pcb 1.3 to control the charge and compatible with the sender ardumower (i have an original rl2000 charger)

Not sure but normaly no problem for your battery and charger .
Certainly need a perfect calibration of Battery Voltage to close and open the relay at the correct value.
It's better if someone can confirm.

And if i use the original battery ardumower 5ah and i suppress the Two heavy metal block in the front, can i hope to mow about 1000m2 ? I see in yours you have suppress it.

With original lead acid it's better to use the 2 metal block.
I remove them because i use Li ion battery.
No problem for 1000m2 (if you don't have 50 obstacles on the area ;))

Hello,
I’m in test and for the drive motors, i have only 95mA, 1,5W for each motor (without touching the ground) and 10W for each mow motor (whithout cutting) is it normal ? For the Drive motors it seems very low, perhaps a problem with MC33926 or a calibration to do ?

Hello,
I’m in test and for the drive motors, i have only 95mA, 1,5W for each motor (without touching the ground) and 10W for each mow motor (whithout cutting) is it normal ? For the Drive motors it seems very low, perhaps a problem with MC33926 or a calibration to do ?
It's OK without any load.
I have on my RL2000 between 100 and 140 ma (not on ground).
For mow motor i can read between 20 and 30 W with blade and without load.

If you keep the lead acid battery and metal block on front ,maybe you need to increase the drive motor power max to avoid that mower stop and reverse sometime on slope, but only real long duration mowing test can give you the correct value.

Hello
My project is in progress, the automower work in my garage ! (lot of rain outside 😅) Thank you for your work. Next step place the jsn sr04t. Where do you place it in the mower ?

Hello, the sun shine and ardumower mow ! But i have a little problem. When i want to mow the wire, if i have an obstacle the mower stop with the bumper go reverse,do a 45 angle, go forward without doing a circle and directly the mower passed in backtostation mode and stop wiremowing mode. In tracking to go to station it works. Someone have an idea ?

i check tomorrow with my mower (i never test with obstacle when wire mowing,so maybe something is missing in the code).
Normaly :unsure: mower need to stop / check if station / reverse (see station rev setting) / roll 45 deg / go forward 25cm / make a circle arc for 1.6 meter (see perimeter setting) / go forward to find again wire

Excuse me i have Two other questions : i Try to install pi ardumower in my raspberry but i don’t find the file mower.sh in the folder piardumower for robomow87, perhaps will i take the piardumower in the master branch ? The second question is is there a way to acquitt rapidly error (like perimeter out) without connect with arduremote ? With the power button it don’t work. Sorry for my questions

Normally you can use the master branch for piardumower. GY87 one is the same except that Piardu are in DEV with Vision AI ,so more advanced and maybe config.py a little different.
Use dos2unix and set permission to everyone on .sh and .py that don't run correctly (see WIKI)
First run Piardu using python idle to check shell and see if all is OK.
For button i take a look but normally no problem to reset error using it.(I always use tactile screen but it's better to have the button possibility)

You can test the last 1.71 vers with button like that.

If mower running --> stop all
If mower in error --> clear error and stop all
if mower stop : press button 0.5 sec --> start bylane
if mower stop : press button 1 sec --> start random
if mower stop : press button 2 sec -->go Home

For wire mowing obstaclei need more test because something is strange in the circle arc

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben