Ardumower Control Center

Hallo zusammen,
ich brauche da nochmal einen Tipp der Profis!

Ich habe an den Pi ein zusätzliches HZ-1050 rfid Modul angebunden auf /dev/ttyAMA0
mit minicom kann ich auf der Schnittstelle auch daten empfangen der leseabstand ist auch top ca. 4cm, sollte in meinen Mower (umgebauter L50) in den hintersten Rasensensor eingebaut werden ca. 2cm über den Boden.

jetzt würde ich gerne das der Mower beim erkennen der Transponder diverse Aktionen ausführen soll!

z.B. beim Home tracken eine Abkürzung fahren oder beim Home tracken bis zur gewünschten Zone fahren und dann in den Auto Modus schalten.

Ich denke das sollte mit Node-RED einfacher zu realisieren sein als in der Firmware direkt ?!?!?!

Außerdem würde ich die 1.0a10 beta Azurit ungerne noch mehr belasten.

Ich denke über die Transponder kann man den Mower auch eine bessere Orientierung auf der Schleife geben als es zu berechnen.

Das HZ-1050 rfid Modul basiert auf 125KHz Technik und somit hat es eh schon einen größeren Leseabstand als die aktuelle 13,56MHz Technik.

Ich wäre froh wenn sich einer der Bastler sich diesem Thema annehmen könnte und mir als Hobby Bastler ein paar Tipps geben könnte wie ich die Schnittstelle im Node-RED auswerten zur Weitergabe der Befehle verbiegen kann.

LG, der Olli aus NRW

Hi Olli.
To use the mower with Control center you can add into azurit a new "PI remote" state and use nmea sentense, so the PI can drive the mower.
Into the control center Simply add all the macro you want to use when read a particular tag.

With Random mowing it's difficult to mow an area (or you have to define it with the wire).

Here It's a modified version of AZURIT but it can help you for area mowing https://www.ardumower.de/index.php/...ll-odometry-mouvement-control?start=100#14260 and this one. https://www.ardumower.de/index.php/...ll-odometry-mouvement-control?start=100#15450
I use this mowing feature on the last 3 months without particular issue.
The By lane mowing is used to be sure the mower mow where you want and Don't leave the area 5 minutes after mowing start.
The Odometry is used to check the position of the mower on the wire from the charging station.
All is not perfect but the result is very faster than the random mowing.

This winter i have to work again on the RFID , I use a RDM6300 module at 125K on the wire to help the mower to go back to station very faster.
The detection distance and durability into the ground are issues for me (4CM is the max) and not Always good reading .
Humidity on my ebay tag damage them, so i have tested a "clou RFID" (in french) but the reading distance is here only 1 cm.
For the PI i use Python and a screen on the mower,you can see it on the PS4 remote post.

By

OK sehr gut,
das sieht ja gut aus für mein Winter Projekt!
ich werde mich mal mit node-RED auseinander setzen müssen!
Ich möchte mit Node-RED den Mower Steuern und auch meine Haussteuerung mit openHAB über MQTT anbinden allerdings nur zum steuern (Mähe Zone1..2..3 oder fahre nach hause) das würde mir schon reichen.
Für die Zonen Erkennung wollte ich die Tags auf der Schleife verwenden.
Genauso wie ein speedHome Modus wodurch er bei bestimmte Tag manuelle Abkürzungen fahren soll.
Die manuellen Steuerungen dazu sollten alle aus dem PI kommen.

Ich hoffe der Winter reich für diese Aufgaben !!!

LG, der Olli

google translate:

Ok very good,
That looks good for my winter project!
I'm going to have to deal with node-Red sometime!
I want to use node-red to control the Mower and also to link my house control with OpenHAB via MQTT but only for controlling (Mow Zone1.. 2.. 3 or drive home) that would be enough for me.
For zone detection, I wanted to use the tags on the loop.
Just like a speedHome mode, which is intended to drive manual abbreviations on certain days.
The manual controls should all come from the pi.

I hope the winter Empire for these tasks!!!

LG, the Olli

Hallo zusammen,
erstmal alles gute, Gesundheit und viel Bastelspaß an euch alle für das Jahr 2019!
habe ich grade erst entdeckt, der neue "Raspberry PI 3 Model A+" eigentlich perfekt für unsern Mower!!

hier gesehen: https://www.pollin.de/p/raspberry-pi-3-model-a-810947
mit dem PS3 Controller bin ich auch etwas weiter gekommen, werde die Tage mal meine Ergebnisse ein fliesen lassen! (brauchte da aber noch mal eure Programmierkenntnisse).
also einen schönen Jahresanfang
LG, der Olli aus NRW

I just installed control center to my pi zero w. Is only purpose of motion to stream live video? If so, I have much better solution for this. (for those who using raspi&csi cam)
How to change video screen (maybe iframe) size in home/control -page?

google translator to german:
Ich habe gerade das Kontrollzentrum auf meinem Pi-Nullpunkt installiert. Ist nur der Zweck der Bewegung, Live-Videos zu streamen? Wenn ja, habe ich dafür eine viel bessere Lösung. (für die mit raspi & csi cam)
Wie kann ich die Bildschirmgröße (vielleicht iframe) auf der Home / Control-Seite ändern?

It depends on your needs. Initial idea was to play a bit with the RMCS interface Alex added to Azurit. At the end, it is some kind of interface for ROS, but I'm not aware of a working implementation.

I was looking for a solution to observe the mower from my couch. It gets stuck sometimes and I don't want to go out every time this happens. So I build CC tu live stream where mower sits and to be able to control it remotely over wifi instead of Bluetooth for example. Sure, this can be done with an FPV camera and remote control but I wanted to be able to control and observe it from any device (smartphone, tablet, PC)

But CC also reports any kind of sensor data. Currently, it does only show them for interest but others might use the information further. Because everything is based on JavaScript, you can add what ever you need. You can send tweets to control the mower or even let the mower tweet (hey, I'm stuck or I'm finished). Others uses CC to create a fast return path. They use RFID devices attached to RPI and if mower hits a RFID Tag during tracking, they know where mower is located. Now, they send a sequence of sommands via CC automatically (turn right for x seconds, move forward for Y seconds and start peri tracking again). So the mower find base station much faster. This is done without any change of code to Azurit.
What about an Alexa integration? This should be feasible too.

You can also save sensor data together with GPS positions to database and create a map with events. This was my idea last season to build a map where lawn has been mowed and to see how often mower acts in a special region of garden (40% of time on back left side, 20% of time at opposite time, 10% of time at greenhouse etc.). This is just an idea and not implemented right now (GPS signal might be too inaccurate to do this)

Sure, CC might not be the best solution for everyone and for control and live stream there might be better solutions too (please describe your solution on a separate thread, if not already done, so others can use it too). In my opinion, it is a good and robust solution which gives us lots of possibilities with just a few lines of JavaScript.

For camera, please have a look to Ardumower wiki. There is a section which describes the configuration (resolution, frame rate) and how to set URL in Node-Red. At the place where you set URL, you can set the window size. Node-Red uses some kind of fixed grid meaning each window is x/y blocks large. You can enlarge the camera box this way. Please refer to official Node-Red documentation for more info.

Thanks, good information. I'll post motion alternative to another thread
I found that window size setting but it won't change page layout. (bigger pic dont show fully)

Hallo

Das gleich Problem mit dem Einstellen der Bildgröße habe ich auch.
Ich habe eine Logitech c270.
Versucht habe ich das Bildformat der Webcam zu ändern.
Auch das Format in der Software habe ich geändert. Leider wird das Bild dann nicht auf Größe geändert.
Wenn es eine Lösung gibt würde ich mich freuen.

Grüße
André

Hi.
Don't know if it can help.
Here the Python PiCamera code i use to stream the Raspberry camera.
Work perfectly with PI 3B+ but not very smooth with Pi Zero.

At the end of the code you can change resolution and frame rate.

By.
streamVideo.zip

Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/3545/streamVideo.zip/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I have everything up and running but connection between due and zero wont work. Node-red control panel shows green connected dot below ardumowerserial and I checked with IDE serial console that there is rmcs traffic going on. Do I need some special usb driver to zero or what can be wrong? Cable is ok, measured with multimeter and it work elsewhere.

Hi.
What is the result of "lsusb" in the pi console.
You need to see the ARDUINO SA on one of the port.
With USB did you use on the DUE programming or native ?
By.

Code:
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

It's programming port, also I changed port to node-red because my zero usb-port is /dev/ttyAMA0
ID pin (4) is not connected, do I need to ground it?

Hallo

Ich habe gestern meine PI Camera mit 160° Sichtwinkel bekommen.
Leider hatte ich im Node Red die Zeile geändert um die Breite und die Höhe vom Fenster zu setzen gelöscht.
Könnte mir jemand die Zeile zusenden ?

Dann habe ich noch ein Problem.
Wenn der Mower nicht genutzt wird schaltet sich der Raspery Pi Zerro einfach nach einiger Zeit aus.
Wie kann ich das verhindern ?

Grüße André
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/1696/InkedFehler_LI.jpg/

Gentlemen,

sorry for my late response. During high workload on Ardumower Arctic Hare (beside family and really work) I was not able to show you earlier.

From my understanding, you want to get a larger box for camera. This is pretty simple via flow designer.

1. call Node-Red development environment and go to Ardumower Control Center main flow. All boxes are managed as grid layout where each box consists of a number of rows and columns. Imagine a "pixel" in node-red might be a space of 48x48 real pixel. Each box (like camera box, sonar box etc.) uses some space which is calculated on these node-red pixels (don't know how they call it correctly.

As you see in this picture, camera box uses 6 x 6 node-red pixels (rows / columns)
CC-camera-1.png

All we need to do is to change this setting. But be aware, there is a default setting which is valid for the whole page. Before changing camera box as shown here, you should set the overall default size as shown here

cc_camera-2.png

cc_camera-3.png

I changed it from 6 width to 8 width. Now I can set camera as shown in picture 1 to 8 width and height without errors.

As a result, the camera box is now larger
cc-result.png

To get the image really larger, you now need to set resolution in config file of motion. This file is located under path

/etc/motion/motion.conf

Here you should find something like streaming resolution.

Hope this helps
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/2946/cc-result.png/

Zu dem Problem mit dem Herunterfahren des PI. Wann genau passiert denn das? Ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass dies durch den Idle TImeout in Azurit ausgelöst wird. In Azurit gibt es die Option, den Mower nach längerer Untätigkeit abzuschalten. Bevor der Mower sich selbst von der Batterie trennt, fährt er aber den PI herunter.

Im Ergebnis ist der PI nach z.B. 10 Minuten aus, der Mower an sich aber auch.

Hi, bei mir sind es 8min ohne Tätigkeit also wenn er auf OFF steht!
1min vorher fährt der Pi runter das ganze kann man in der pfodApp einstellen entweder in der Station oder bei der Batterie !

Hallo zusammen,

RFID funktionier bei mir wunderbar!
Ich habe eine Neuftech Leser von Amazon zerlegt und unter meinen Mower gebastelt!
An der Schnur die Chips genagelt (mit Zinknägeln) und er weiß wo er ist und was er machen soll
Bis jetzt hat alles zu 100% geklappt es wurde noch nie ein Chip übersehen!

Das ganze habe ich nur mit den CC hinbekommen da ich kaum Programmiere Erfahrung habe.

Ich packe euch meine Flow mal mit dabei !
Ich würde mich freuen wenn Ihr Verbesserungen einbaut uns diese mitteilt.

Immer wieder besten Dank an Paddy der uns das CC beschert hat.

Meine PS3 Steuerung packe ich mit dabei ist auch eine sehr feine Möglichkeit denn Mower zu fahren!

LG, der Olli
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/4543/JoystickPS3.txt/

Oben