Mein Projekt CaSSAndRA zur Steuerung des Ardumowers

Bekomme es leider nicht zum laufen, weder MQTT funktioniert noch HTTPS.

Bei HTTPS funktioniert die Connection zwar und ich sehe auch das GPS Fix passend auf der Karte, aber da schlägt der Map Upload Fail und im Log sieht man alle 10-15s das die HTTP Connection verloren wurde und ein Reconnect stattfindet. Das habe ich aber wie gesagt mit der aktuelle Sunray wohl generell, daher bin ich mir unsicher ob die ESP32 FW eher Probleme hat.

Bei MQTT bekomme ich nicht mal die ein Connection aufgebaut, hier kommt immer "WARNING Connection to the MQTT server failed" im Log.
Sind die Settings so korrekt?
Über einen MQTT Explorer komme ich da so problemlos drauf ohne Login oder muss ich einen User einrichten für Cassandra?

Oder verstehe ich das alles falsch und ich muss die MQTT Messages weiterleiten an den Cassandra Server?

2024-04-15-12-31-07-MQTT-Explorer.png

2024-04-15-12-30-25-MQTT-Explorer.png

2024-04-15-12-30-45-Settings.png

Okay nach dem 28ten Versuch hat der HTTP Versuch der vollen Map jetzt funktioniert und Roboter ist unterwegs.
Ich vermute mal dass die ESP32 Version einfach Grütze ist die im aktuellen Sunray Release drin ist, muss ich nachher mal auf eine ältere wechseln.

Okay nach dem 28ten Versuch hat der HTTP Versuch der vollen Map jetzt funktioniert und Roboter ist unterwegs.
Ich vermute mal dass die ESP32 Version einfach Grütze ist die im aktuellen Sunray Release drin ist, muss ich nachher mal auf eine ältere wechseln.

Schau mal meinen Beitrag von Aug 23 - hatte auch ziemliche Probleme - MQTT.h and ESP library to 2.5.0 haben das Problem für mich gelöst. Seit dem funktioniert MQTT und Cassandra perfekt.

ESP32 MQTT funktioniert nicht 24/7 - solved​

Hello,

I hadn't tried Cassandra since July 2023 and I'm rediscovering a very complete and functional project, congratulations!

I have 2 small requests and a question:
- Is it possible to add in mqtt the reason for the state: rain, low battery, ...?
- Is it possible in task planer to define zones to be cut instead of the whole map?
- What is the "search wire" for?

Thanks for all your time !

PS: Where can I make a donation?

- Is it possible to add in mqtt the reason for the state: rain, low battery, ...?
I don't know what you mean, but in case of dock state cassandra shows up the reason for that (api, rain, schedule etc...)
- Is it possible in task planer to define zones to be cut instead of the whole map?
Yes it is possible, just use LassoSelect or BoxSelect to selecting zone and confirm by clicking the confirm button under the map.
- What is the "search wire" for?
It is the prefered method for the route planner. This allows you to avoid the robot driving along the perimeter or you can connect two distant areas with a shorter route. It is also enables the robot to travel outside the perimeter if the wire is drawn outside.
PS: Where can I make a donation?
You will find a donation button at the end of readme file on github.

I don't know what you mean, but in case of dock state cassandra shows up the reason for that (api, rain, schedule etc...)
Yes that's it, is it possible to have this info in the MyCassandra mqtt?
Sans titre.png
Yes it is possible, just use LassoSelect or BoxSelect to selecting zone and confirm by clicking the confirm button under the map.
In Taskplanner, There's a button with only "Plan mow all", it doesn't take any selection into account.

It is the prefered method for the route planner. This allows you to avoid the robot driving along the perimeter or you can connect two distant areas with a shorter route. It is also enables the robot to travel outside the perimeter if the wire is drawn outside.

You will find a donation button at the end of readme file on github.
Thanks !

Ok
I add dock reason information to API. Also I chaged button behavior on task page. It has the same behavior like on overview page. For path planning on whole map just click calc button, for path planning in the zone:
1. select the zone and
2. then click calc button. Also decribed in readme on github

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben