sender area 2

once a blue light came on while communicating with satellites, lately it doesn't light up anymore. Isn't he the one who gives me the problems?

Yes the $MC,,,,,V message is a bad sentence Need to start by $RMC.
Issue is the GPS or serial com between GPS and DUE (Workarround on swap RX3 TX3) ????
Please remove GPS and test again.

Today at noon I disconnected the gps and since then I have not had any TRACEBACK errors. But this afternoon he lost the wifi connection, I had to disable the wifi and re-enable it (I have a usb antenna to increase the signal). Could it be the power supply? I found a module with XL4015 here at home. Tonight I try to replace LM2596. Do you use an external or internal wifi antenna of the raspberry?

In my case no problem when mower disconnect and reconnect on WIFI same access point, except if the connection is bad during the first 2 ou 3 minutes of start process.But i can't explain why the Pi freeze for certain duration only at start up.

I use the raspberry pi onboard wifi and on the roof of my house a Wavlink AC600 WIFI repeater.

Mower finish the job or watchdog was trig when connection is lost ???

the robot is not currently cutting. it is above the table inside the house. he lost his connection while I made him do some manual maneuvers over the table. I raised the wheels

If watchdog is trigger Due reset the status change to wait and state to OFF, Piardu close connection with a timeout " traceback ",so the red line in bottom of screen is freeze,but PI never freeze, only connection with DUE is broken and WIFI is never kill
It's strange that it's append inside your house because WIFI is normaly OK .
Maybe try with onboard Pi WIFI

ah okk. this time it didn't give me any traceback errors, i had to connect it via hdmi and i saw that only the wifi was blocked. tonight I leave it on connected to the xl4015, tomorrow if I see something abnormal I disconnect the external antenna and re-enable the internal one

Are you sure it's not simply the power off idle of battery that shutdown everything ?

If you stay the mower in Wait off for a long duration a normal shutdown occur.(See battery setting)

Can you check the log folder

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
the robot never turned off by itself. however it is set to 300 minutes .. every now and then I make it do manual movements to keep it from turning off .. this morning, however, everything is okk ... I have no traceback errors and the wifi is stable ... maybe it was a series of problems due from the gps and from the power supply a little underpowered ... now I see if by tonight it has no problem I reassemble it and on Saturday I put it in the garden

Hi Bernard
I was able to fix the traceback problem.
It was none of what we discussed.
Putting two 47nF capacitors in parallel to the wheel motor connector I solved it all. The problem has not occurred for 2 weeks. It was the engines that created interference.

I need more info :

Do you use RFID and want mower to run in full auto mode ?

I assume your first area is the charging station area (connected on output A on the L298N driver) and the area 2 is connected to output B.

I need more info :

Do you use RFID and want mower to run in full auto mode ?

I assume your first area is the charging station area (connected on output A on the L298N driver) and the area 2 is connected to output B
Yes, I use RFID and it should drive fully automatically.

Anhänge

• later.png
    later.png
    30,7 KB · Aufrufe: 8
  • today.png
    today.png
    37,6 KB · Aufrufe: 8
Hi.
You need to use v1.63 of Azuritber, Pyardu526 and the last version of the sender.
Update is necessary because in the last sender version : if mower is not in the station the station area signal always restart.
in the sender new version you have a new setting to avoid auto restart the output A signal.

#define AUTO_START_SIGNAL 0 //use to start sender when mower leave station

Into raspberry config.py, you need to set area2 IP adress to the same as area1 (same sender)

For esp32 i use arduino ide ,my laptop and a cable (The possible OTA esp32 is not use because need too many space on esp32).

For raspberry i use VNC to copy and paste pyardu file from my PC to PI.

For DUE i use arduino ide on my PC , compile the project on the PC , send the binary file ardumower.ino.elf to PI using VNC and use pyardu / setting / Update the DUE firmware to flash arduino due.
I have on my mower a small external switch that change JP8 from auto to always On mode to avoid PCB1.3 stop during flashing but maybe a workaround on PCB with a bigger capacitor can do the stuff.

Thanks!!
With update the due firmware I have to try. Last time it didn't work. I think because I didn't switch JP8.
I tried PIardu start AREA 2 today. But he jumps back to AREA 1. Is this normal?
If I do this in Piardu test it works.

I think because I didn't switch JP8.
Yes it's possible.
In this case you need to flash again using programming port.
Other possibility is a software arduino ide folder location. Simply test DueFlash.py alone with python idle3 to see if software is ok or not.
For JP8 you have the workarround into sunray wiki in the section (Automatic robot switch off) But i never test it.

But he jumps back to AREA 1. Is this normal?
Not at all .
Simply check the console or post it to understand what's append.
you can find your yesterday log into folder Documents/Piardumower/Log (only if you have stop mower correctly without directly unplug batteries)
Batterie Low, Rain sensor or timer can do that, or bug :ROFLMAO:

Oben