Silberstreifen
Active member
good point! Thanks.
thanks for your reply.I am Not Sure, I know there was a Problem with watchdog reset for some Users, but from what you described and the Log, the Board dies in middle of a dump. 4p is pretty beefy, but.. If you have Access to a laboratory Power source, Connect the battery and Stress it with 3 to 5 amps shorting and See what the voltage does, then you can be Sure its Not the battery? You could use an RC or any charger with discharging function too. Another Thing ist to use and measure the battery over the dead Switch. I think the orig deadswitch of the Set is too cheapo, ITS really a very Bad switch and can cause troubles. Thats my experience.
Or use .230 and See If Things are different and No reset occurs. Sorry for Capital Letters, used my Phone in German language.
Did that solve your problem?I've changed the push button.... let see
Unfortunately no. as work around I've setup an MQTT communication, and when my home system (jeedom) detects the rover is IDLE, it restarts it automatically.Did that solve your problem?
I would like also investigate the watchdog timer value as you suggestedDid that solve your problem?
Hi @Mr. Tree , Could you please give us more explanation? I would like to check this point alsoI found, that my GPS reset doesnt Work any more. It did, I believe before I updated the ublox. Now, the robot restarts If a GPS reset is triggered.
Ok thanks for the explanation.At the beginning of Last year, GPS reboot did Work for me. But eventually i updated the Firmware of the ublox and changed some settings to be permanent. This year, i noticed that the sunray configuration of ublox doesnt Work. If I define GPS_FILTER true ardumower Software will Error ON start. If I leave this off, and just Trigger restart GPS from App, mower restarts.. as If there is No GPS wire fix present and sunray Crashes or Errors which leads to a reset.
Muss dann beim hardreset die Sunray FW die Rover config wieder in den ublox hochladen?But a cold reset does the trick for me. Last year.... There is a cold reset enable somewhere in the code, i think... but if you research what it does, you find it´s not used anywhere.
// configure ublox f9p with optimal settings (will be stored in f9p RAM only)