AzuritBER - Einrichtung und Betrieb

SefanH

Ich möchte gerne einmal die alternative Version von Bernard ausprobieren. Die Unterschiebe zum "normalen" Azurit sind vielfältig. Zum Beispiel bremst der Mower auch mit aktivierter Odometrie sanft ab. Es soll möglich sein in Bahnen zu mähen. Man kann einen Bildschirm, einen RaspberryPi sowie einen RFID-Tag-reader nutzen um seinem Mower neue Möglichkeiten zu geben (z.B. verschiedene Mähbereiche anzufahren).

Ich habe jedoch noch viele offene fragen, das geht bestimmt anderen auch so... Daher wollen wir diese Diskussion lieber hier im AzutitBER-Topic führen und nicht im Azurit-Topic.

Ich habe mit jetzt die Firmware heruntergeladen und habe die ersten Einstellungen vorgenommen. (Meine Basis ist: PCB1.3, DUE, GY-521 ohne Kompass und natürlich Perimeterschleife.
Die ersten Einstellungen habe ich auch getätigt.

Meine fragen zu Beginn:

Bluetooth oder WLAN? ESP32 oder ESP8266? Was funktioniert am zuverlässigsten und lässt sich in vollem Umfang bedienen?
Hardware-Odometrieteiler: Müssen die Brücken für den MA-42 Bürstenmotor vom PCB entfernt werden? Wie sehen die Einstellungen für diese Motoren aus?
In der mower.cpp ist der batMonitor auf false gesetzt, hat das einen bestimmten Grund?

LG Stefan

@SefanH,

I think @bernard did a really good job at creating the WIKI articles.

- Currently only bluetooth is used (setup needs to be done using Azurit)
- batMonitor is false by default, but the wiki recommends setting to True

Leave the hardware odometry divider at the same setting as with Azurit.
I don't recommend the old BT HC05 module ,it's better to connect esp32 instead and Bluetooth or WIFI are possible
Using HC05 , you need to write some setting inside the module and this can be done only with AZURIT.

Yes batmonitor need to be set to True to have everything work correctly (For example POWER OFF pcb) .I change this in the GIT.

Can you share both your Setting and video on the moving behaviour (in by lane, Random mode and wire mowing)
By this way it's possible to add them inside the factory setting using a Define sentence.

Today i tested the Firmware and everything ist great. In the next days i'd like to post a few videos and the settings of the mower.

The settings of the PID works great. Wiremowing works very exactly and mowing by lanes is a cool gimmick.

Haha, I think my definition of a frontwheeler is different then yours.

In my mind the default ardumower chassis is a frontwheeler, because the wheels that are driven by the motors are in the front... :D

Bernhard
da Ihre Firmware den Umkreis bereits mähen kann,
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, ihn zu drehen, bevor er auf den Draht trifft, wenn man sich ihm nähert?
ähnlich wie robomows smartmow
das könnte den Motoren auf Dauer helfen

Danke

@xjust I don't understand exactly rotate before wire ?
For motor life : The Robomow that you see in the video is a 2005 model, so 16 years old and motor are always the same (with a lot of noise).

The most important for motor life is to have smooth movement , never stuck or rotate at high load for a long duration and never change speed from 0 to max.
It's what the firmware try to control. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bernhard
da Ihre Firmware den Umkreis bereits mähen kann,
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, ihn zu drehen, bevor er auf den Draht trifft, wenn man sich ihm nähert?
ähnlich wie robomows smartmow
das könnte den Motoren auf Dauer helfen

Danke
Grundsätzlich muß der Draht überfahren werden, damit das Programm reagieren kann. Deshalb sollte man sich im Vorfeld überlegen, wieviel Abstand der Draht von der Rasenkante hat und wo genau am Mäher der Empfänger sitzt. Dann überfährt man den Draht und gibt dem Mäher Zeit abzubremsen.
Eine Möglichkeit könnte sein, daß man über die Signalstärke des empfangenen Perimetersignals die Geschwindigkeit reduziert. Die Signalstärke steigt in der Nähe des Drahtes schnell und stark an.
Gruß Fürst Ruprecht

yes. its possible while slowing down to make the turn (not cross the wire anymore) ? in case there is a slight angle before the wire it should make the turn without having to turn back.

@SefanH : for the lane mowing , You need to go into setting Bylane and adjust the 6 Yaw opposite value (the right and left on on 3 lanes) .THIS Menu is Dynamic so Setting are made in live mowing mode.

At 0:21 in the normal mowing video mower stop .You need to check if it's the drive motor power by checking the console while mowing.Maybe you need to increase a little the max power , but not to high to avoid mower stuck and dig if something that bumper can't detect append.

@SefanH : for the lane mowing , You need to go into setting Bylane and adjust the 6 Yaw opposite value (the right and left on on 3 lanes) .THIS Menu is Dynamic so Setting are made in live mowing mode.

At 0:21 in the normal mowing video mower stop .You need to check if it's the drive motor power by checking the console while mowing.Maybe you need to increase a little the max power , but not to high to avoid mower stuck and dig if something that bumper can't detect append.
Okay, i'll try to change the byLane settings.

You are right, good eyes! That was the motor power. That is the only small hill on my ground, the rest is flat and straight.

Oben