Okay, I have my ardumower running now with sunray.
Controlling it with CaSSAndRA on my own PC.
Built my own RTK Base (http://rtk2go.com:2101/SNIP::MOUNTPT?baseName=REDPROBE&tk=3sY2AAhEvy3zuAYENZ3M) on a PI with ardusimple.
The thing is now... when it mows the lawn, it looks like the mower is drunk. It's not 2cm precise at all. It does have GPS fix and RTK though (from what I can see)
Today it was going right and left, leaving parts not mowed. Checked the WiFi on the XBEE for RTK, looks like it's having a good connection.
I don't get it. How can I check what might be going wrong?
I hope anyone can lead me in the right direction.
By the way, how are you experiencing the mowing height? I think it's mowing too deep, even in the motor's highest position.
Using the standard wheels.
Controlling it with CaSSAndRA on my own PC.
Built my own RTK Base (http://rtk2go.com:2101/SNIP::MOUNTPT?baseName=REDPROBE&tk=3sY2AAhEvy3zuAYENZ3M) on a PI with ardusimple.
The thing is now... when it mows the lawn, it looks like the mower is drunk. It's not 2cm precise at all. It does have GPS fix and RTK though (from what I can see)
Today it was going right and left, leaving parts not mowed. Checked the WiFi on the XBEE for RTK, looks like it's having a good connection.
I don't get it. How can I check what might be going wrong?
I hope anyone can lead me in the right direction.
By the way, how are you experiencing the mowing height? I think it's mowing too deep, even in the motor's highest position.
Using the standard wheels.
Zuletzt bearbeitet:

