Question to 24V battery

Hi Markus,
Super, but for me is best way buy all ( cells and charger ) together, because I'm out of Germany, so post price is also quite important for me and I don't want pay it twice.

Now I have 14 x 3,99 + 5,90 ( post ) for cells from ebay and next 29 + 11,9 ( post ) from ardu shop ......

Alex

Yes I understand and it's ok :)

But I have to make some publicity;)
I've spent in the last year over 1000 € to support the developers. This is only possible if some customers say ok shipping costs not good but it is for the project. ;)

Markus

sorry for my bad english

Hi Markus,
Is any way how to get also cells into ardu shop to buy all together from the shop ? ( From ebay to you and than all together to me ? ...... or ... complicated right ? )

Alex

edit : Thank you that you want communicate in english.

Hi,
Super thanks.
So this charger I can you for "home made" akku with Sony Konion US18650V3 cells ( 7 serial, two times - parallel connected ) ?
Is there any LEd on the charger where I can see if akku is charging or is already charged ?

Alex

Yes, the charger should work with these cells
"The LED Indicator will show the status of the Battery Charger.
Red: Charging
Green: Standby/Fully Charged"

Alex schrieb:
Hi,
Super thanks.
So this charger I can you for "home made" akku with Sony Konion US18650V3 cells ( 7 serial, two times - parallel connected ) ?
Is there any LEd on the charger where I can see if akku is charging or is already charged ?

Alex

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi Alex,
Your Thread about home made batetry pack based on US18650V3 cells is interesting. Did you assembly such battery? is assembled only by wiring 7 sells in two parallel pack ? There are indeed NO balansing PCB required?

Would be great to share some picture of this home-made battery pack.
Anyway, thank you for introduction for battery pack based on cells.
Regards,
Robert

Oben