Husqvarna 260 ACX - RTK mod

Husky frisch gewaschen in seiner zweiten Saison. ☺️
Ich habe ihn ohne irgendwelche Probleme aus dem Winterschlaf geholt und er hat sofort losgelegt! So soll es sein! 👌🏻☺️
Die Qualität des Roboters hat mich in allen Bereichen überzeugt! Hardware top, Schnittbild super, leise und effizient! 👌🏻

IMG_5626.jpeg
 

Anhänge

  • IMG_5624.jpeg
    IMG_5624.jpeg
    4,9 MB · Aufrufe: 9
Hi,
Yes, my robot is working :)
I restarted it in March.

I had the "error motor" problem again.

I solved the problem by connecting the cutting motor driver to a USB port.

Now I have a new problem: when the battery drops below about 25V, the robot malfunctions randomly:

- Wi-Fi disconnects
- GPS disconnects
- Bumper Arduino disconnects
- Wheel driver shows an error

I'm working around the problem by having the robot return to the charging station earlier. That doesn't cause any issues.

I also had an overheating problem with the Orange Pi.
I added heatsinks and a fan.
It seems to be better, we'll see this summer :)
 
Great to hear!
And good to hear that you solved it the same way like me! :ROFLMAO:
The power issue seems to be a too low battery. Did you check if the voltage reads the same as if you check it with a multimeter?

I haven't tried my OrangePi yet but I know that if you buy the OrangePi from owlRobotics or Smartmow, they will have the heatsink and fan installed so my guess is a lot more heat dissipation than a Raspberry.

Let me know how you get along.

If you ever want to try a mod-version of Sunray (from MrTree), let me know. I configured it for the Husqvarna and it is very smooth and the mower is much quicker compared to the standard sunray. But you could not use the Sunray Cloud so far...I use Cassandra anyways.

Happy mowing!
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes, actually, regarding the USB cable on the driver, now the motor won't even start without it.

I didn't have a heatsink with my Orange Pi, just a fan.

I haven't tested the battery with a multimeter, but the voltages between Sunray and the BMS are correct.

I also use Cassandra, which allows me to solve the Wi-Fi connection problems I had with Sunray.
And to change the mowing angle depending on the day of the week.
Really great :)

Yes, I'm interested in the improved version of MrThree.
 
That sounds like the 5V voltage regulator might be defective — the CPU isn’t getting any power from the 24V / 12V supply.
If you’ve experienced the same issue, feel free to send me the driver. I’d be happy to take a closer look and investigate it.
es, actually, regarding the USB cable on the driver, now the motor won't even start without it.
 
I'm currently testing MrThree's version, the changes of direction are much faster.
It's going to be a real time-saver for complex gardens.
Thanks for sharing :)

@bernd, Thanks for the offer, but I'll keep it for now, I don't have a replacement part.

However, I think the problem with the CPU's 5V power supply affects all boards that use the 260/265ACX cutting motor.
I've tried 3 drivers and 2 motors. And each time I got "motor error" messages when restarting the motor.
There's a good chance the CPU voltage drops when the motor draws a lot of current.
And connecting an external 5V power supply helps overcome this weakness.
 
However, I think the problem with the CPU's 5V power supply affects all boards that use the 260/265ACX cutting motor.
I've tried 3 drivers and 2 motors. And each time I got "motor error" messages when restarting the motor.
There's a good chance the CPU voltage drops when the motor draws a lot of current.
And connecting an external 5V power supply helps overcome this weakness.
I came to the same results! Only a plugged USB helps.
 
Oben