How long for shipping to US.

roontoon

I have an order that shipped on 1/15/21 and still has not left Germany. I cannot report it to DHL and I have requested it to be reported to DHL but have not heard anything from the shop.

2 Months? That is crazy as it was just a PCB board. I am not sure why have I received items from both Great Britain and China since I placed my order which I placed after this order. FedEx is much cheaper and faster.

yeah:-( Mine took a very long time as well:-( But eventually, the package arrived in California;-) (Sent 09/25/2020 -> Arrived 11/17/2020)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
We will switch shipping to DHL Premium.
Unfortunately this will be a bit more expensive but should be delivered within a week
We currently still have a contract with DHL, but we will look into switching to UPS or FedEx in the near future.
DHL is currently very bad. Make record profits during Corona at the expense of customers.

We will switch shipping to DHL Premium.
Unfortunately this will be a bit more expensive but should be delivered within a week
We currently still have a contract with DHL, but we will look into switching to UPS or FedEx in the near future.
DHL is currently very bad. Make record profits during Corona at the expense of customers.
So are you saying my order will be reshipped? The tracking has not changed in 30 days. Thanks for your help.

There is now an official statement from DHL.
The problem is USPS in the US. The packages will be there a long time but USPS has a mountain of 250,000 !!! Packages built.
I ask for your patience, if we reimburse the purchase amount I have to pay the money personally. We won't get it back from DHL!

Dear customers,

Due to current events, we would like to inform you that there are currently considerable delays and exceptionally long transit times when shipping goods that are carrying goods to the USA. These delays affect in particular DHL Paket International Economy and Warenpost International - but also all other products, albeit to a lesser extent.

In the past few weeks we have determined through our quality monitoring that the US Post Office (USPS) apparently has problems both with regard to the tracking of shipments and with regard to the speed and processing of shipments. We discussed these quality problems at all levels and last week we received confirmation from a high-ranking manager of the USPS that there are significant backlogs in the receipt (receipt of shipments), especially of economy parcels: “We do have a backlog at NJ NDC, which processes all inbound surface parcels […]. Currently they have a delay of approximately 250,000. "(The 250,000 backlog of packages mentioned here do not all come from Germany, but from many postal companies worldwide and have built up over the last few weeks.)

As far as we understand, the background to these arrears is primarily to be found in the processes relating to import customs clearance that were tightened at the beginning of the year in the USA. We also find that the USPS often does not generate and provide the contractually agreed tracking information for shipment tracking in the course of processing these import shipments.

What does this mean for you and your shipping department?
We are in constant communication with the USPS and work together to improve the situation and solve the problems. Nevertheless, it is currently unavoidable that there are very long transit times, especially for economy shipments. If you do not receive any information about your shipments in our Track & Trace, this does not mean that the shipments have been lost.

We ask you to be prepared for longer delivery times for shipments to the USA and to refrain from inquiries directly with our customer service or via an inquiry on our website. We have no way of identifying delayed parcels in import processing or import customs clearance in the USA and accelerating processing. You can help improve the processing situation by submitting correct and complete customs data (especially in electronic form) for your shipments.

We regret that the delivery of goods to the USA is currently not of satisfactory quality in many cases. We are working on alternative diversion options to the USA and hope that the US authorities will resolve their structural and operational problems in a timely manner. For the time being, we recommend that you use DHL Paket International Premium, especially for transit time-sensitive products, if possible, although we cannot rule out that there may be delays with priority products. We also recommend that you inform the recipients of your shipments that the problems with the USPS will unfortunately lead to considerable delays in delivery times.

Best Regards
Your DHL Team

sender
DHL Paket GmbH; Seat in Bonn; Register court Bonn; HRB 19565
Management: Norman Chmiel, Dr. Ole Nordhoff, Dr. Christian Schawel, Frank-Uwe Ungerer
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Uwe Brinks

data protection

Anhänge

• dhl-paket-kundeninformation-usa-20210216.pdf
    120,6 KB · Aufrufe: 1
Hate to say it but DHL is the only company that is saying this. Since I ordered from the shop I have received items from England, Poland, and China that I ordered since I ordered from the shop and I have received them already. The response that you posted from DHL "sounds" like they have an internal issue that they want to blame on another entity.

Today is two months since I ordered my PCB board from you. I have received two other orders from Europe in the time that I have waited for my order from your store which makes me doubt what DHL says about delays. I would like to know what you are going to do to resolve this issue? You need to communicate this to me quickly as it makes me nervous to pay quite a bit of money for something for which I have not received yet. Please contact DHL in person at one of their shipping locations and if they cannot tell you where the package is then kindly file for the insurance to recover your cost and ship a new board to me as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

Heute sind zwei Monate vergangen, seit ich meine Leiterplatte bei Ihnen bestellt habe. Ich habe in der Zeit, in der ich auf meine Bestellung in Ihrem Geschäft gewartet habe, zwei weitere Bestellungen aus Europa erhalten, was mich bezweifeln lässt, was DHL über Verzögerungen sagt. Ich möchte wissen, was Sie tun werden, um dieses Problem zu beheben. Sie müssen mir dies schnell mitteilen, da es mich nervös macht, einiges Geld für etwas zu bezahlen, für das ich es noch nicht erhalten habe. Bitte kontaktieren Sie DHL persönlich an einem ihrer Versandorte. Wenn Sie nicht wissen, wo sich das Paket befindet, reichen Sie bitte die Versicherung ein, um Ihre Kosten zu erstatten und mir so schnell wie möglich ein neues Board zuzusenden. Ich danke dir sehr.

The package is insured, if DHL says gone, the money will be returned immediately. I vouch for this personally. But the whole thing is still open at DHL. The last answer:
Hello Markus Lübon,

Thanks for your message.

We are sorry that your shipment has not yet reached the recipient. Unfortunately, we discovered that shipments to the USA are currently significantly delayed. The US Post Office (USPS) is currently unable to offer the usual quality of accepting and forwarding international shipments for various reasons. There are therefore considerable delays in the processing and delivery of shipments. We also found that the USPS often does not generate the tracking information for shipment tracking and does not provide it to us.
We also have no way of identifying shipments that have already been handed over to the American post office and customs there, or of arranging for the shipment to be processed faster. However, we assume that your shipment will still be delivered. Please note that your shipment may reach the recipient even without a delivery scan.
Due to the circumstances mentioned above, we are currently unable to carry out a comprehensive research that will take several weeks. We therefore ask for your understanding that we are not yet able to carry out your order.
We hope that the backlog in the USA will be cleared by the end of March and therefore ask for your patience. If, contrary to expectations, your shipment does not yet have a delivery scan in April and the recipient has not yet received the shipment, we will of course receive and carry out your inquiry. Then please send us a new inquiry. Thank you for your understanding.
We apologize again for the inconvenience this has caused you.
If you have any questions, just get in touch and visit us at dhl.de/kundenservice. We are glad to be here for you!

Best regards

Your customer service
Guten Tag Markus Lübon,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Es tut uns leid, dass Ihre Sendung noch nicht beim Empfänger angekommen ist. Leider mussten wir feststellen, dass Sendungen in die USA derzeit erheblich verzögert sind. Die US-amerikanische Post (USPS) kann derzeit aus verschiedenen Gründen nicht die gewohnte Qualität bei der Annahme und Weiterleitung von internationalen Sendungen bieten. Es kommt daher zu erheblichen Verzögerungen in der Bearbeitung und Zustellung von Sendungen. Ferner mussten wir feststellen, dass die USPS die Trackinginformationen für die Sendungsverfolgung häufig nicht generiert und uns zur Verfügung stellt.
Wir haben zudem keine Möglichkeit, Sendungen die bereits an die amerikanische Post und den dortigen Zoll übergeben wurden zu ermitteln oder zu veranlassen, dass die Sendung schneller bearbeitet wird. Wir gehen jedoch davon aus, dass Ihre Sendung noch zugestellt wird. Bitte beachten Sie, dass ggf. auch ohne Zustell-Scan Ihre Sendung den Empfänger erreicht.
Aufgrund der oben genannten Umstände ist uns zum derzeitigen Zeitpunkt eine umfassende Nachforschung, die mehrere Wochen in Anspruch nimmt, noch nicht möglich. Wir bitten daher um Ihr Verständnis, dass wir Ihren Auftrag noch nicht ausführen können.
Wir hoffen, dass die Rückstände in den USA bis Ende März abgearbeitet sind und bitten Sie deshalb noch um Geduld. Sollte wider Erwarten Ihre Sendung im April noch keinen Zustell-Scan aufweisen und der Empfänger die Sendung noch nicht erhalten haben, werden wir selbstverständlich Ihren Nachforschungswunsch entgegennehmen und ausführen. Senden Sie uns dann bitte erneut einen neuen Nachforschungsauftrag. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.
Für die Unannehmlichkeiten, die Ihnen entstanden sind, bitten wir Sie nochmalig um Entschuldigung.

Haben Sie noch Fragen, dann melden Sie sich einfach und besuchen Sie uns auf dhl.de/kundenservice. Wir sind gerne für Sie da!

Beste Grüße

Ihr Kundenservice

Thanks. Have you spoken to them? If not when is the last time you communicated to them? Please if DHL has determined that the PCB board is lost, reship a new one to me as soon as you can. And do keep me informed as to what is going on with this claim. Thanks so much.

Thanks, Markus for your help in tracking down my package. It arrived today safe and sound.

Anhänge

• IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    532,1 KB · Aufrufe: 6
Oben