Entwurf Schaltplan einfache PCB zum Testen/ Simple PCB for testing

Starsurfer78

Moin,
ich langweile mich zur Zeit, da ich auf meine PCB warte und wollte mich in der Zwischenzeit ein wenig in Kicad einarbeiten.
Es soll irgendwann mal eine einfache PCB werden, die nur das nötigste Enthält und die ich vielleicht zum Testen und spielen benutzen kann.
Wenn die mal kaputtgeht, tut das nicht so weh :)

Aber da ich eigentlich keine Ahnung davon habe, wäre es super, wenn sich Leute mit Ahnung mal den Schaltplan ansehen könnten.

Die PCB soll nur mit dem DUE und den Brushless Board Adapter benutzt werden.

Würde mich über Tipps und Verbesserungsvorschläge freuen.

Anhänge

• Ardumower.pdf
    144,6 KB · Aufrufe: 35
Moin,
ich langweile mich zur Zeit, da ich auf meine PCB warte und wollte mich in der Zwischenzeit ein wenig in Kicad einarbeiten.
Es soll irgendwann mal eine einfache PCB werden, die nur das nötigste Enthält und die ich vielleicht zum Testen und spielen benutzen kann.
Wenn die mal kaputtgeht, tut das nicht so weh :)

Aber da ich eigentlich keine Ahnung davon habe, wäre es super, wenn sich Leute mit Ahnung mal den Schaltplan ansehen könnten.

Die PCB soll nur mit dem DUE und den Brushless Board Adapter benutzt werden.

Würde mich über Tipps und Verbesserungsvorschläge freuen.
Here my suggestion:

Can you share your kicad file ?

Thanks I take a look, And i am new in kicad.
Here only suggestion :

I suppose you want to use external power supply ,i suggest add 3 DC/DC voltage on PCB like in PCB1.2 for 9V,5V 3.3V .Or if DUE can provide 3.3 and 5V on 3 sonars and IMU only the 9V is OK
Relay for battery charging is needed like in PCB1.3 ???
For Motor driver you say brushless motor and certainly it's good, so only connector on PCB for PWM,DIR and optional sense and do not use MC33926.

If possible We need to have possibily to manage 4 drive motor and 2 MOW motor (with only PWM pin ,no need the Dir one)

To keep the board small, there will be an extra board for power and charging.
I have the brushless adapter board and the new Brushless Motor Driver, so I put the 2 MCP on it to use it.
But perhaps is possible to change them, so the Brushless Motor Driver can used without the Adapter Board.

At first i'm not sure if the Sensors all work fine with 3,3v.
Odometrie used 5v if i know right.

To keep the board small, there will be an extra board for power and charging.
OK.
But perhaps is possible to change them, so the Brushless Motor Driver can used without the Adapter Board.
Yes only connector on PCB to connect any kind of driver.
At first i'm not sure if the Sensors all work fine with 3,3v.
Yes and certainly need DC converter on some pin like odometry or sonar

Did the Perimeter Receiver work with 3.3V or only with 5V?
Google gives different results.

Did the Odometrie work with Voltage divider as i have done it for Sonar Trigger?

I have made many test in the past .but never with module powered at 3.3V .
Here the scope result with 5V powered receiver.
You can see the output from 0.8 to 4.5 Volt , so need a voltage divisor.

I build a receiver based on ESP32 and use 2 resistors 1K and 1.5K to reduce voltage.

I always have the circuit and try to connect it again to remember how it's work.

receiver scope.jpg20190422_131132.jpg

For all numeric signal 1K and 2K are perfect.
But for receiver it's better to use the full range ,so 1K and 1.5K give 3.33V.

For buzzer maybe it's possible to avoid BC817 and use directly a 3.3V buzzer that you can locate everywhere in the chassis.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
New Schematic.
Now with MC33926 Connectors and 2x4 Pins Molex for the New Brushless Driver or as universal Connectors for other Driver.
Did not know if this all work right, but when it is ready, i will test it :)

Anhänge

• Ardumower.pdf
    181,9 KB · Aufrufe: 10
Here is a Image from the PCB with Size circa 16,8x9,6 cm.
The KiCad Files are now on Github
Ardumower_PCB_oben.png

Oben