Einführung: 4wd Ardumower

Into AZURIT with GY801 the compass is always use
If you have MPU9250 ,you can test the code i post in other thread.

Perimeter trig is here into robot.cpp
void Robot::checkPerimeterBoundary(){

Hi Bernard, thanks for your response. I will check if i can install the GY801 onto the plastic body of my mower so that I am able to use the comase with the AZURIT.

@ all:
yesterday I could watch that how the mower run to the outside of the perimeter. After the mower recognized that he hits the perimeter wire the mower roll counter clockwise. The problem was that the mower hit the wire after it drives in almost parallel direction to the wire (like you can see it on the pictures attached). Is it possible to install and code a second perimeter receiver? One for each side? So that the mower can roll clockwise after he hits the wire with the left receiver and counter clockwise after he hits the wire with the right receiver?

At the weekend, I will make a short video of my mower. Up to now I am happy with it. The mower is able to climb a big hill in my garden. The tracking is fine....

At the end I have only the above-mentioned point "roiling to the outside" and "IMU" which I have to solve.

Anhänge

• roll_to_outside.PNG
    roll_to_outside.PNG
    77,2 KB · Aufrufe: 18
  • second_perimeterreceiver.PNG
    second_perimeterreceiver.PNG
    64,6 KB · Aufrufe: 18
Today I istall the GY801 on the platikbody of my mower. After that I calibrate the gyro and compas. Then I sitch on the IMU in the code (imuUse=1 / imuCorrectDir=1). After that I check the plot with auto rotating and it looks fine. So is start the "auto Mode / Random" the mower start but he doesn't drives straigth. The mower drives a serpentine line. aprox a minute later the mower stops with error. Attached you can find a log File of a second start. There the mower jumps into the error much quicker.

Anhänge

• imu.txt
    4,7 KB · Aufrufe: 7
Hello together, as I promised you some time ago here you can find a short video of my ardumower 4wd with Porsche Body. I am verry satisfied with the mower.

The only problems which I have are the facts which I described in the thread above.

• Drive behind the perimeter during rolling
  • Don’t drive straight with IMU activate (therefore I will upload two more videos in the next thread)

Anhänge

• IMG_9320_x264.mp4
    32,4 MB
So as I described before I have got some problems with the IMU.

In the wiki is written that I have to do the following steps to calibrate the gyro:

Code:
This calibration can be performed outside of the robot. Place each of the 6 module sides exactly upright, do not move and choose 'next side calibration':

Via serial console "IMU acc calibration next side" OR
    Via pfodApp "Settings->IMU->acc calibration next side"

Do not move the module during the measurement of each side! During measurement you will hear a short beep tone.
Repeat this step for all 6 sides. After all 6 sides are calibrated, you will hear a short melody.

But if I start the calibration with the serial monitor the process is differen:

Code:
-----------MAIN MENU----------
3=communications menu (setup Bluetooth & WIFI)
4=ADC calibration (perimeter sender & charger must be off)
5=calibrate IMU compass start/stop
6=calibrate IMU acceleration next side
7=delete IMU calibration
0=exit

com calib...
rotate sensor 360 degree around all three axis
x:-286.00,-286.00 y:-61.00,-61.00 z:-746.00,-746.00
x:-286.00,-286.00 y:-63.00,-61.00 z:-746.00,-743.00
x:-287.00,-286.00 y:-63.00,-60.00 z:-746.00,-743.00
x:-288.00,-286.00 y:-63.00,-60.00 z:-746.00,-743.00
…

So can anybody explain, what is the right way to calibrate the IMU?

Anhänge

• IMG_9321_x264.mp4
    5,5 MB
  • IMG_9322_x264.mp4
    10,7 MB
Oben