Azuritber Problem langsame Reaktion auf Bumper und Perimeter

Not exactly i want only to record a log text file during all the mowing process and save it when finish or when error , exactly like the Piardu console.
But we need to have access to it in real time or later on a saved log file.
Maybee Alexander do this with SUNRAY but i haven't take a look at his code for the moment.

User can understand all the mower state change and why exactly :
Something like the file in the link.
It's the Yesterday console and mower fail when docking ,I find it powered OFF and stuck inside garage in the wrong direction.
In the file you can see that the right wheel was totally stuck for more than 1 second
Fatal Error: Motor Right power over 100% for more than 1 second last power --> 83.71
11:16:30 Warning: Motor Right power over 100% , Max possible 10 time in 1 seconde. Actual count --> 10

Without this kind of log file it 's not possible to understand what's append exactly

BUT IT'S ONLY POSSIBLE WITH THE RASPBERRY PI OPTION.

Anhänge

• 202106111133_Console.txt
    46,1 KB · Aufrufe: 3
hm... i think i will invest in an raspbery pi.
Tillnow i thought i don´t want to more electronic to the mower. But i see that it is realy difficult to find the sources for the misbehavior with out it.

But at first i have to find out whats going wrong with the perimeter detection. I had a long time no Problems with that but since a couple of weeks the mower detects randomly perimeter outs. Sometime in the middle of the lawm , sometime 1 m away from the perimeter.
One thing i noticed, this doesn´t happen when the mow motro is of. So maybe the motor is the issue. I ordered a new one. maybee will mount it tomorrow..

Again Bernard thanks for your great work !

Michael, I moved the perimeter receiver some cm ahead of the chassis and about 10cm higher as the original installation spot.
No issues so far since then. Sometimes after a heavy rainfall but some trops of WD 40 on the connector and my mower runs as usual.
UWE

PS: I had two failed receiver in the past.

It's a know issue .
My tianchen TC-G158 never work with mow motor ON at more than 3 meter of the perimeter.
Wet grass is also bad for noise.

For Ardumower mow motor you need a workarround and put the receiver coil as far as possible from mow motor.
I can't find the location of the workarround but you need to solder some capacitor between the mow motor wire and motor house etc.....
A full description of this is somewhere in the WIKI but where ?????

It's strange but the RL1000 and RL2000 with 3 big mow motor don't generate noise on receiver coil.

Hallo,
der workaround behandelt aber nur die Antriebsmotore. Braucht man die gleichen kondensatoren für den Mähmotor?
In meinem alten Mähmotor sind kondensatoren drin. Ich weis grad nur nicht ob ich die rein gemacht habe oder ob fie schon drin waren. Ich glaube ich werde langsam alt. Werde mal den neuen aufmachen und schauen ob der welche hat.
Gruss

Habe gerade beim stöbern dass hier gefunden

Hi Bernard, after a couple of weeks mowing without imu error this mornig this anoying problem came again.
The mower stoped three times with IMU Comm and RTC data Error.
Do you have any idea how to solve this? i changed the imu, shortened the cable, I don´t know what else to do .

Regards Michael

Hi Bernard, after a couple of weeks mowing without imu error this mornig this anoying problem came again.
The mower stoped three times with IMU Comm and RTC data Error.
Do you have any idea how to solve this? i changed the imu, shortened the cable, I don´t know what else to do .

Regards Michael
Try to go to setting Mow and force Mowing OFF to Yes.
Use the mower in full automatic mode with timer for 3 or 4 days.
If everything is OK and 0 error ,It's the mow motor noise that freeze I2C bus.

You can try to connect GY-521 directly to PCB with very small parts of wire.

Maybe the workaround for mow motor help also if you have the ardumower platform, but i don't know.

In my Denna platform i have moved the DC/DC voltage regulator at the rear of mower , but it was for wire receiver noise .
for my 2 robomow platform with 5 big motors i never have IMU (GY-87) or RTC error ,but i thing all motor are already EMF protected so certainly the workaround can help.

I have also rebuild a Tianchen TG-158 with simple PCB and i have exactly your issue or perimeter bad reading because the 2 cheap mow motor generate extreme noise and actually not find a solution (maybe i can try other motor driver like BTS7960)

The noise increase on wet and high grass.So try to mow very often to limit the sense in the mow motor and reduce the PWM mow motor min

This could realy be a noise issue. The last days the lawn was dry. Till Yesterday evening the mower worked without any problems for more than two or three weeks. This morning it was a little wet and i couldn´t get it running.
I will check the EMF capacitors on the mowing motor again. I added some but may be a to low value, had no others available when i did them.

Michael

This is a real mysterie. Today the gras is also wet, but the mower runs now 2 hours without an error and i changed nothing since yesterday.
Bernard, what raspberry pi do you recommend.

Be careful that you need to have a perfect WIFI connection at the docking station location.
On startup and for the next 3 minute the WIFI is mandatory to avoid freezing issue

If you don't want to use pi camera and home automation : You can use a PI Zero W
You have access to mower from your sofa and see in real time all the mower events.

If you want to use pi camera home automation : A Pi 3B+ is better

If you want to use the AI vision detection a Pi4 with 4 GB is the minimum.

Oben