Azuritber Problem langsame Reaktion auf Bumper und Perimeter

If nothing in console ,certainly you use firmware for MPU-9250 and calibration is not needed
I downloaded Master from 03.04.21. So this should be the GY521 Version?
How do i proceed? Connect the mower to the pc Open serial Monitor. Then connect with Pfod app and Start calibration in the IMU Settings?

I have update Github.
If you want to use GY-521 (it's based on MPU6050 like the GY-88) ,the master branch is OK.
Download it ,do not forget to upload into Due and check into Arduremote / info the version name (actualy > 1.51-Azuritber MPU-6050)
The GYRO calibration need to return at least 10 lines.

Yesterday my test With MPU-9250 on I2C1 show the trouble after 2 hours of mowing (loops per second drop to 500) and this can explain the RTC issue when both IMU and RTC are locate on the same I2C port.I try to reset it when reading is too long and see if it can help.

What about to change the RTC to DS3231? Perhaps this one is more stable?
Certainly.
DS1307 are also OK if you find a working one :LOL: , i use 3 of them into 3 PCB1.3 since now 3 or 4 years without issue except i need to enter again the date time after more than 1 month of power off.
In reality many error on i2c bus indicate a RTC error.And it's not always true.
I work actualy on code to separate IMU and RTC on the 2 I2C DUE bus to have a more reliable error info, but MPU-9250 error sometimes appear only after many hour of mowing,so it's long time periode test.
PS: i never see error on the GY-87 locate on I2C1 port

The advantage of DS3231 is that it's 3.3V module ,so you can use it without PCB1.3

So today i deactivated the imu and the mower ran aprox 3 hours without an error..
So i belive this issue comes from the imu.
Unfortunately the gy 87 is not easy to get and also a little expensive.

Yes i have add a test on the imu.run to check it and yesterday it show the issue on MPU-9250 .
Today i connect GY-521 on I2C1 port and use the correct firmware ,Mower run 4 hours and back to station without trouble .
Same test for the 3 next day to see if the issue is in the code or only on MPU-9250.

But i use the GY-88 for more than 200 hours without IMU issue ,so certainly only MPU-9250 is not perfect.

Hi bernard,
i believe i found the problem with the rtc error. I mounted the imu on another place and rerouted the wires a little bit. And now it looks like the rtc errors are gone.
So maybee it was a noise problem?.
I will make some more testruns in this configuration.
Thanks for yout patiance.
Regards Michael

No problem.
But i think somethink is not always OK with MPU-9250 and i need more test with GY-521
Today mower run 3 hours and back to station.
In all case think it's better to connect IMU on I2C1 (easier / don't need jumper / and direct connection to DUE)

You can only show the result into Pi Console, so without raspberry it's not easy to check
I add parts on code (new v1.52) to increase the imu error counter when IMU take more than 30 ms on reading.
By this way without PI you can understand why robot is in error or why watchdog reset.

You can only show the result into Pi Console, so without raspberry it's not easy to check
I add parts on code (new v1.52) to increase the imu error counter when IMU take more than 30 ms on reading.
By this way without PI you can understand why robot is in error or why watchdog reset.
Hi Bernard,
yesterday i found the time to upgrade to 1.55. The mower drove now aprox 5 hours without any error.
I hope that this will be it.
Thanks for your awesome work
Regards Michael

It's very strange because i change nothing into IMU code except that i deactivate it if it take long time on reading.
Please at the end of mowing check error counter to see if IMU error are not present and if IMU is always activate.

If you have always error try a new GY-521

Today another run witout any Error message. Also all Errorcounters are 0.
Formerly (with 1.52 i believe) i had rtc errors after a couple of minutes with activated IMU.

Michael

If you have change nothing in hardware it's strange ,But the main is that it's work.
Work between 3 and 6 hours each day in full auto mode using Home Automation on my side with GY-521 .(Not the case with MPU9250)

Hi today i had the first imu Error after updating to 1.55
it has IMU Comm Error and rtc error,.

I didn´t keep on mowing in random mode. it stopped and beeped.
I believe there where ca. 15 hours without an problem and now again this x..ß.07870.- error.
Hope this could be solved some time.
One thing to mention: because of some peri out messages within the perimeter i moved the receiver ca 3cm more to the front of the mower.
Didn´t touch or rerouted the cable so i don´t blelieve it has to do with the above problem but who knows.

Michael

If you use a station Try to activate the reset at the end of charging.
Hi Bernard, i had this activated before the update, didn´t work. After the update it wasn´t activated and it ran for several days without a problem.
Today i restarted the mower and after a couple of minutes it made the errror.

Hi Bernard,
where can i find the ADC calibration function in Azuritber?
I also have a problme with plot function. The curves are only actualized for 6-10 seconds and then they stop.

You don't need calibration with AZURITBER ,it use other kind of code for ADC management.
I always use plot with raspberry ,so i never test the plot over ARDUREMOTE but i have tested today and YES there is a BUG I see the same problem after 6 secondes.
I take a look when i have time.

Oben