Anfänger Fragen hilfe benötigt

Hi @ all.
Laut Video bekommt C1 keinen Elko mehr laut PDF schon?
Habe soweit alles gelötet alle LED leuchten so wie soll Adruino Duo aus dem Shop.TX3 RX3 gedreht.
Im Video leuchten bei der Bargraph-Anzeige der untere und der obere und mittig blinkt es ....
Bei mir leuchtet der unter und mittig blinkt schnell trozdem richtig?
Ich habe im Paket 2 Schalter einen aus Plastik on off und einen Taster silber der nicht einrastet ähnlich wie ein resett schalter, am Board P20
Schalter oder Taster oder wo kommt was hin.
Vielen Dank vom Anfänger.
Michael

I've put mine together (this past weekend) with a 22uF C1, I was following the german instructions PDF.

The silver button which does not click-into-place is for P20.
Does the other switch you have a red "twist to reset"? that's the emergency switch, for P49 on the back side of the board.

I don't know anything about your lights flashing, unless you want to refer to a particular point in a video, or post a picture.

I'm still working on the TX3/RX3 problem myself. I bent my pins per
, but I haven't gotten my GPS unit functioning yet, so I cannot confirm that I did it correctly.

"twist to reset"? that's the emergency switch
No its a simply on off switch in black. with rain cap.That is for the Akku?
Thanks You help me

Serieller monitor Bluetooth PROBLEM???
19200 Baud Fix it :) Bluetooth not found :-(

Anhänge

• IMG_20200603_102001.jpg
    IMG_20200603_102001.jpg
    2,3 MB · Aufrufe: 27
  • IMG_20200603_102020.jpg
    IMG_20200603_102020.jpg
    6 MB · Aufrufe: 26
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
HM-10 Wird nicht gefunden.
Kann mal einer helfen das Modul wird nicht gefunden mit taste gedrückt und ohne auf dem Bild oben sieht man die Jumper
JP4 auf 5 Volt
JP10 auf 3,3 Volt
danke😭

Hello Michael,

In order to program my bluetooth module, thesis are the steps I did Followed:
- Before you can connect to the ArduMower using bluetooth, you must program the bluetooth module.
- From the Arduino Serial Console, go to “d” (Menu) → “3” (Communication). You will need to select “2” (quick search). NOTE : Before searching, I had to press the small button on the bluetooth module in order to have it listen for commands.

Once this was done, I was able to connect to the mower using ArduRemote.

TheI hope that this helps.

Regarding the "on/off switch in black", I think that is may be for the battery. I did not order a battery (I am using a battery from another project), and I did not receive a switch like that.

=>error detecting baudrate
ERROR: Bluetooth module not found
I made it push the button ....
i look your Video i have a hm-10 its not the same with yours
Unfortunately, it is not work
My English is not so good, my german is a little bit better.
thanks

Some ideas:
- Is your Bluetooth module light blinking? (My module was blinking even before I was able to detect/configure it)
- Is your MAIN powered by battery, and turned on (P20)? (without this, I don't think that the bluetooth will be supplied any power)
- that isn't "MY" video, it's just a video that I found that showed the twist for the GPS pins.

HC-03/04/05/06/linvor/ModiaTek Bluetooth config programmer
NOTE for HC05: Connect KEY pin to 3.3V!
NOTE for HC06/linvor: Do NOT pair/connect (LED must be blinking)
NOTE for FBT06/MBTV4: First you have to solder the PIO11 pin to VCC (PIN 12) which is 3.3 Volts using a thin wire.
i have a HM-10 nothing to do?

Anhänge

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2 MB · Aufrufe: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1,8 MB · Aufrufe: 23
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2,7 MB · Aufrufe: 23
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    4,4 MB · Aufrufe: 22
The HM-10 seems to be defective I ordered a new one.

Yes with a new one it works :)

Thanks for your tips

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Irgendwie stehe ich grade auf dem Schlauch. In dem Link ist das doch ein 7S1P akku, oder? Also 7 Zellen die in Reihe geschaltet sind (3,7V * 7 = 25,9V). Und das AkkuPack soll 10A haben. Das würde ja bedeuten das jede Telle 10A oder 10.000mAh hat... Das sind Werte die ich nur von gefakten Zellen aus China kenne.
Eine gute Standardzelle hat je nach Ausführung ~2.500mAh. Also bräuchte ich einen 7S4P um auf die 10A / 10.000mAh zu kommen; ein 7S1P hätte dann 2,5A / 2.500mAh
Es gibt auch Zellen die ~3.300mAh machen, nur meist passt das Kostenverhältnis dann nicht mehr.

Oder habe ich da einfach nur was völlig falsch verstanden?

Das sind keine Standardzellen. Die werden nach Bedarf produziert. Abhängig von maximaler Stromstärke, Kapazität usw. jeweils unterschiedlich. Im Modellbau ist das durchaus üblich.

Polymerzellen sind jetzt nicht so meins, alleine schon weil ich keine Lust habe auf vortemperieren, noch vorsichtiger beim laden zu sein usw.
Aber die Energiedichte ist doch nicht ~4x so hoch?

Richtig, die Energiedichte ist nich 4 x so hoch. Eine Einzelzelle mit 10000 mAh hat nur ein größeres Volumen als eine mit 2500 mAh. Diese Akkus werden nicht aus zylindrischen Zellen mit Standardabmessungen zusammen gebaut.

Oben