Wiki: Complete component description

runtimeterror

Hi everybody,

I assembled a list of all componentslist of all components that are (to be) placed on the PCB 1.3 along with their respective function for the Ardumower.

Due to my lack of knowledge in electronics, I couldn't figure out how the following modules work:

- polarity protection
- undervoltage protection
- reset circuit for DUE

I filled the description of the involved components with some placeholder. Maybe someone can add the missing informations or try to explain the functionality to me so I can add it by myself.

-------------

Ich habe eine Liste aller Bauteile zusammengestellt, die sich auf dem PCB 1.3 befinden (oder bestückt werden müssen). Die Liste beinhaltet ebenfalls den Zweck des jeweiligen Bauteils.

Da meine Elektronikkentnisse begrenz sind, konnte ich die Funktionsweise folgenden Schaltungsteile nicht genau beschreiben:

- Verpolungsschutz
- Unterspannungschutz
- Reset-Beschaltung für den DUE

Ich habe die entsprechenden Bauteile mit einer Platzhalterdokumentation versehen. Vielleicht kann jemand mit mehr Ahnung die Lücken auffüllen, oder mir die Funktionsweise derart erklären, dass ich das selbst machen kann.

Can't tell you, but interested...
Thanks for that huge list!!!
How did you get that togheter? Is there a page on the site that I missed?

greetz

I used the KiCad export of all parts' names and footprints and the rest was reading (and trying to understand) the schematics and writing a one-liner for each part. Took me about three days, but now I know the entire plan. I hope to get those days back when it comes to debugging and modifying ;)

I hope this list comes in handy for someone.

I updated the list. Every component that has to be manually soldered is now marked in bold.

Can someone please explain, if and when C9 (Arduino Mega, AREF stabilization) has to be placed? It was missing from the delivery and isn't pre-assembled.

Also, I received a spare 10 µF (63 V, 85 °C) capacitor and I have no idea where to place it. I only found C3 (INA169, IOref stabilization), which is already occupied.

--------------

Ich habe die Liste aktualisiert. Alle Komponenten, die von Hand bestückt werden müssen, sind jetzt fett markiert.

Kann mir jemand erklären, was mit C9 (Arduino Mega, AREF stabilization) zu tun ist? Der ist weder vorbestückt, noch mitgeliefert.

Ansonsten habe ich noch einen zusätzlichen 10 µF (63 V, 85 °C) Kondensator erhalten und keine Idee, wofür der sein soll. Der einzige mit diesem Wert ist C3 (INA169, IOref stabilization), den ich schon zugeordnet habe.

did you figure out about the c9 ? i am also interested since its missing from my kit as well
along with the 4x22uF capacitors...

Oben