Dear all,
I'm missing a hint/comparison in the wiki, which firmware is capable of what. So I was out of this project for some time (years) and am not aware, which of the many now available firms are my best choice and why...
First of all, I want to put the mower back in operation and test each component individually for proper function. Last time it took very long to realize one axis of imu was out of order...
I'm missing a hint/comparison in the wiki, which firmware is capable of what. So I was out of this project for some time (years) and am not aware, which of the many now available firms are my best choice and why...
First of all, I want to put the mower back in operation and test each component individually for proper function. Last time it took very long to realize one axis of imu was out of order...