What is the value of the fuse for F1? Was ist der Wert der Sicherung für F1?

roontoon

What is the amperage value for the F1 fuse? I can't seem to find it. Was ist der Stromstärkewert für die F1-Sicherung? Ich kann es nicht finden.

Thanks/Danke

Hello; you will find the schematics on github:

F1 is the 9V protecting fuse. If you do not have any other 9V Moduls e.g. Bumperino, the Fuse shoude be a litte more than 1A (I think the default value is 1.5A). The 2940 are self protected and will regulate the curent. If you use add. 9V modules, you can go up to 2A, this is what the DC/DC Step Down converter delivers.

1615497311515.png

Thanks. I did find the schematics but did not see any value for the fuse.

Hello; you will find the schematics on github:

F1 is the 9V protecting fuse. If you do not have any other 9V Moduls e.g. Bumperino, the Fuse shoude be a litte more than 1A (I think the default value is 1.5A). The 2940 are self protected and will regulate the curent. If you use add. 9V modules, you can go up to 2A, this is what the DC/DC Step Down converter delivers.

They are marked at least in english version of the schematics. The robot is delivered with 1,5A/1,6A fuse for EF1 and 5A fuse for EF2. The english schematics recommends 5A for EF1 and 10A for EF2. I have a big yard with lots of slopes, so my mower hits often long grass in pretty steep uphill. In situations like that you are more than likely to at least blow the EF2 5A fuse. The 3 motors will draw a lot of amps when maxed out and adding everything else on top of that will easily ramp over 5 amps. Been running 10A on EF2 and no more fuse changing weekly. Edit: Also using 5A on EF1 and haven't noticed any problems.

1617056443649.png

They are marked at least in english version of the schematics. The robot is delivered with 1,5A/1,6A fuse for EF1 and 5A fuse for EF2. The english schematics recommends 5A for EF1 and 10A for EF2. I have a big yard with lots of slopes, so my mower hits often long grass in pretty steep uphill. In situations like that you are more than likely to at least blow the EF2 5A fuse. The 3 motors will draw a lot of amps when maxed out and adding everything else on top of that will easily ramp over 5 amps. Been running 10A on EF2 and no more fuse changing weekly. Edit: Also using 5A on EF1 and haven't noticed any problems.
Thanks also for the tip regarding the bigger fuses.

Oben