Use original husqvarna motor with 10 pin connector

go

Hi,

Could it be postille to use an originaliteit husqvarna motor? It has a connector with 10 pins see second picture at http://www.shop.myautomower.de/Radmotor-G2-220AC-SW/en. i have no clue how to connect them. i can get à broken Husqvarna automower 210c from which the motors are probably still Ok.

Note: I also asked this question in the german section of this forum

Thanks,
Geert

Hi Sven,

Thanks, so that means I need a brushless motor controller and connect it somehow to the arduino. Did someone already do this and adjusted( if needed) th sw for this? I searched this forum but couldn't find it (maybe my German is not good enough for this...). Any tip how to connect a brushless wheel motor is appreciated.

Thanks,
Geert

Thanks Sven! I think I will go for the maxon controller.

Btw can you point me in the direction where in the SW code the brushless mower motor function is?

Changing the SW for the maxon controller will be a challenge for me but first lets get the hw complete. I will post my progress.

Thanks,
Geert

Hi,

Just a small update:
I bought the maxon controller and with some reverse engineering found out the correct pin layout. Two of the ten pins were indeed not connected. Now I have a Husqvarna automower 210 chassy with 2 working driving motors. I need a new mower motor but mower blade is still usable. (Original mower was fluded in basement, all electronics and mower motor rusted) But first connecting the driving motors to the arduino, make some SW adjustments (?) and see if I can get it moving.

Thanks again for previous tips.

Geert

Hello Geert I just started a project similar to your and im using the same motors. So I was wondering if you could give me the pin layout of the motors? would be a great help! have the 10 pin connector with 2 of the pins not connected just like you.

Hi,

Pin layout for original husqvarna motor looking towards the connector on the motor with the gearbox at the bottom side:
Top row from left to right: hall 1, hall, 2 hall 3, nc, Vcc ( for hall sensors).
Bottom row from left to right: coil 1, coil 2, coil 3, grnd, nc.

Gr,
Geert

Hi Geert & all,

I recently found a husqvarna chassis with 2 G2 220 motors and a BG3612 mowing motor.
Like you i would like to convert it to an ardumower. Did you succeeded ? Can you share
your findings with us ?

Cheers, JP

Oben