Umbau Viking Mi422p - sinnvoll? möglich?

aland34

Hallo zusammen!

Mein Viking imow 422p nervt. Seit jeher.

Macht es in euren Augen Sinn, ihn zum Ardumower umzubauen?

Falls ja, was brauchst ich dafür ungefähr? Das Ardumower Mainboard?

Danke für jeden Tipp,

Andi

Hallo Andi, willkommen bei uns im Forum.

Das Mainboard 1.4 brauchst du. Wenn es als Perimeter Version sein soll, dann ein DUE dazu. Sind das Bürsten- oder Bürstenlose Motoren verbaut? Dementsprechend werden noch die Motortreiber benötigt. Bei Bürstenlosenmotoren muss man dann die Treiber Softwareseitig so einstellen, das die mit den Viking Motoren laufen. Dann noch die ESP32.

Hello bernard, do you use the bumper-sensors of the mi-632 also in your gps-modifikation? Or is this not necessary? I this this would be a big advantage if gps would not work once.

I will integrate a ardumower gps-navigation in my stihl imow 422.

I ask the manufacturer stihl in this moment if brushless motors, or brush motors inside the imow 422.

Thank you for answer.

Sorry for my bad english.

edago

For the conversion:
MI632 work perfectly all the last season,so no particular issue
I also have MI422P and the motor are the same as MI632 ,so brushless one and they work with a ZS-X11H BL driver.
The issue is in the braking mode on big slope.Motor don't use a high gear ratio, You can see that, if mower is not powered at all (without battery ,it can move at the down of the hill alone.)

If you don't have slope on your area:
Conversion on wired config is easy using Teensy PCB and TeensyBer
For Sunray RTK ,normaly no particular issue also, but need more knowledge, so i recommend to test first using perimeter wire and move later to GPS RTK.

Bumper sensor use 4 * KY-003 module and work exactly like the original one.
20220529_095506.jpg

Oben