Thunder hit, any way to salvage? 1.3 -> 1.4 upgrade?

markor

I think this is a bit stupid to even ask, but hey why not give it go. Even with all the damage in the bottom middle area, the mower functioned for many hours as is until it bricked the Arduino Due.

<Edit>
Oh lol, actually I forgot my other question from the first post. Anyone know if this board can be still salvaged for testing purposes and why will the damage fry the Arduino due? That's the stupid question I was supposed to make. ;)
</Edit>

Anyways I already ordered my 4th main board (two mowers) and going to build a backup board out of it. Any info if 1.4 should work pretty much 1:1 with 1.3?

IMG_20220620_132612.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das 1.4 funktioniert wie das 1.3 aber ohne Baragraf und der GPS fix ist bereits behoben. Das 1.4 ist bereits viel weiter vorbestückt mit den Bauteilen.

Das 1.4 funktioniert wie das 1.3 aber ohne Baragraf und der GPS fix ist bereits behoben. Das 1.4 ist bereits viel weiter vorbestückt mit den Bauteilen.

<Google translate>
The 1.4 works like the 1.3 but without the baragraf and the GPS fix is already fixed. The 1.4 is already much more pre-equipped with the components.
</Google translate>

Thank you for the information! Will solder the 1.4 as a backup for my mowers.

Oh lol, actually I forgot my other question from the first post. Anyone know if this board can be still salvaged for testing purposes and why will the damage fry the Arduino due?

Oben