Sunray App Satellite in view

bernard

HI.
I use a LR kit with 2 rover.
Something strange is that the satellite in view qty are not the same for the 2 rovers when they are at the same location (+/- 1 meter)
I have thought that one of the 2 number is the amount of satellite that the base station received ?
So way this difference ?
1710326126512.png

If I remember correctly the second number is all Satellites what the rover receives, and the first one is amount of Sattelites what current used for RTK calculation. The RTK satellites are also seen by base station

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
If I remember correctly the second number is all Satellites what the rover receives, and the first one is amount Sattelites what current used for RTK calculation. The RTK satellites are also seen by base station but they are not all of them
Many Thanks.
I use the Ardusimple board ship by marotronics and never change firmware ,it's work on first connection.
I have sometime (near wall or under tree) a GPS jump from fix to invalide and fix again directly in 2 secondes ???

In the ardusimple Site i see a new release of firmware that can maybe solve this feature.
Do you use the last release or do you have info on member using it ?
Is it good think to update all the 3 board ?

In the ardusimple Site i see a new release of firmware that can maybe solve this feature.
Do you use the last release or do you have info on member using it ?
Is it good think to update all the 3 board ?
I think the legacy fw is 1.30 and the newer one is 1.32 or something like that. I updated my board 2 years ago to 1.32 but I never compared it with 1.30. To avoiding GPS jumps I saw user @Hartmut done something in the configuration, I‘ll try to find the post where he describes what to do

Oben