Stiga autoclip 325 transformation

Hi,

I can't compile because i use GCC11.4.0 on my PC -> I'll do some change in the cmake file and i hope i will give a try ;)

Hi,

Compilation on my laptop with Mint :

Sans titre.png

GPS RTK + PI + other modules ordered on marotronics shop ... I really need to learn Bananpi GPIO usage :unsure:

Hello,

I'm waiting the bananapi and the rtk kit....

Now, i compile Alfred code on my favorite IDE : Codeblocks

Where in this forum should i create a new thread about this project ?

Capture d’écran du 2023-10-08 17-09-29.png

Hi,

Ok, i will give news on a new thread in this place when my babanapi will talk to slave modules. (Bananapi commes in few days .... ;))

Christophe

Bonjour,
My BPI-M4 is here :cool: -> Now i need to use the correct Linux package to be in the original Alfred users configuration.

Does anyone can send me via wetransfert or other file sharing app an image of the OS (Or better tell me the correct image file to run my PI)?

My goal is to help devloppemet when my robot will work correctly.

I can now run my way alone , but no fun ;-)

Hi, thank you.

This is what i do. Bananpi linux image can't be downloaded -> I will use the "all ready" one.

Thanks to Alexander to keep a bmp-m4 to use.

Thanks again Bernard (y)

Hi,

Banapi's is working fine and Codeblocks is installed "in board". (Just need to change update links to work fine)

Now : Code to adaptation (my keyboard will be hot !) and test ..... 👹

Thanks all for help, i will share my works of course here : https://github.com/Ingwie/Sunray (Just started don't use nothing work)

Christophe

Hi,
Some news :

Code is in work ... And i builded a Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (with core22) image , SPI enabled for my project.

All work fine booting on SD card but i want to use EMMC -> Boot and Root copied on EMMC but no boot without SDcard :eek:

I have tried a lot of manipulations but unable to boot on EMMC.... :cry:

How to ?

Thanks a lot (Splecialy to those Alexander : Alfred run well and i'm learning CaSSAndrA ho run on the BPI-M4 too).

Bonne soirée à tous

Christophe

Software .. Switching to BTRFS file sysytem ultra fast compression .. Now More than 2Gb free on the 8 GB emmc :

(But can't boot on emmc :cry:)Capture d’écran du 2024-01-28 18-41-09.png

Sunray and Cassandra will play together on a ramdisk (logs will no destroy the sd card) ....

Oben