Some Sunray questions

roontoon

I am building a mower and I am interested in using Sunray but I have a couple of questions. Does sunray utilize all of the features of prior firmware such as docking, full use of all sensors, etc. as defined on PCB 1.3. If Sunray does not support anything what would that be? I am interested in the GPS capabilities of Sunray. Thanks so much.

Hello, Sunray firmware fully supports PCB1.3 including features like docking and obstacle avoidance. It supports all available sensors (ultrasonic, bumper, GPS) for obstacle detection. However we call it 'experimental' as it uses a (for this kind of machine) new technology, so it will need some time and user feedback to find out the environments where this technology will not work (or will not work perfectly).

Features comparison:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello, Sunray firmware fully supports PCB1.3 including features like docking and obstacle avoidance. It supports all available sensors (ultrasonic, bumper, GPS) for obstacle detection. However we call it 'experimental' as it uses a (for this kind of machine) new technology, so it will need some time and user feedback to find out the environments where this technology will not work (or will not work perfectly).

Thanks. Do you happen to know if the issue on the PCB v1.3 has the problem of the switched pins been fixed on a new board?

There will be no significant difference, only minor corrections like fixing the switched pins and more parts already soldered (SMD). We will send photos etc. when the PCBs are produced. The functionality and pinouts etc. will be 100% identical.

Net yet, but it's on the TODO list and should get highest priority...
@greymfm76
Two more questions. Does Sunray currently or will it support geofencing? I saw in the data sheets that the GPS receiver supports geofencing in some way. The second question is there a software road map that shows what features that are going to be incorporated into the software. Thanks.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Таким Образом сформировалось, то что города москвы абсолютно всех государств общества постоянно сформированы в процедура, но в таком случае также в 2 больше, нежели другие мегаполиса. Данное также очевидно. В в таком случае возлюбленная также москва, для того чтобы демонстрировать образец с целью воспроизведения также являться предлогом с целью гордыни из-за государство. Столица – равно как один раз единственный с подобных населенных пунктов-столиц.
https://2gay.ru/

Hello,
I would like to control motors over UART and for this I need two UARTS. I am planning to use GPS and also to remotelly control the mower so I need at least one of the ESP or Bluetooth modules, in that case one of their uart can be used for motors control and I need another one. Can anyone advice on what could be possible options and is it practical to use UART0 or would there be any troubles with that? Maybe someone has already tried to use UARTs to control the motors?

In general the plan is to reuse hoverboards drivers with motors that is why I would like to use UARTs for motors contolling.

Deutsche
Ich möchte Motoren über UART steuern und dafür benötige ich zwei UARTS. Ich habe vor, GPS zu verwenden und den Mäher auch fernzusteuern, daher brauche ich mindestens eines der ESP- oder Bluetooth-Module, in diesem Fall kann eines ihrer Uarts für die Motorsteuerung verwendet werden und ich brauche ein anderes. Kann jemand Ratschläge zu möglichen Optionen geben und ist es praktisch, UART0 zu verwenden oder würde es damit Probleme geben? Vielleicht hat schon jemand versucht, UARTs zur Steuerung der Motoren zu verwenden? Im Allgemeinen ist der Plan, Hoverboard-Treiber mit Motoren wiederzuverwenden, deshalb möchte ich UARTs für die Motorsteuerung verwenden.

Hallo,
@AlexanderG Wenn ich mich nicht irre, können Sie vielleicht bei mehreren zusätzlichen Uarts helfen? Ich möchte die Motoren über ein Hoverboard-Board steuern. Dazu ist mindestens eine uart erforderlich. Können Sie bitte auch schreiben, ob Sie über eine Implementierung von Motoren Bescheid wissen, die über UART für das Hoverboard-Board steuern?

English: If I am not mistaken, maybe you can help on several additional uarts usage? I would like to control the motors over a hoverboard board for. For this it is needed to have at least one uart. Can you please also write if do you know about any implementation of motors contolling over UART for hoverboard board?

Oben