Rules based Ardumower = Robo Grazer

compassman

First thankyou all for your contributions to Ardumower.

Parts of the this project use the old version of Ardumower including the charger circuit, motor interface, sender and perimeter detection.

I have built my own version of Ardumower however I wanted a system that I could adapt for the future for multiple garden loops, a web interface, power shutdown control, scheduler for automated starting etc. So decided to do away with the old control program and replace it with a Rules based control. This is highly adaptable, real time monitoring of the control program presented to a web interface.
The Robo Grazer uses a NodeMCU (or ESP32) for the web interface, Arduino Nano for the mower function and Perimeter detection and a Arduino Nano for the Sensor management. These are all connected via I2C.
The system includes:
Perimeter detection, Bumpers, Mow motor, Total Power Shutdown, Scheduled Starting, Rain detection, Overheat detection, Batt monitoring, auto homing and tracking both external and Home starting, adjustable cutting height, jam detection and some error management.

Robo_Grazer_web.pngRobo_Grazer.jpg

Oben