Rework Megashield 0.9.3 to SVN Megashield

alda

Hi,
I have done old megashield for old ardumower version and I want update to latest SVN version with latest sowtware without shield rework. What I found, there is some other pin connection - it isn't problém I can change in mower.cpp file. Also new function rain I can map to no longer used pin Right perimeter, but what is most critical for me is MOW driver. In old version was used a FET IRLIZ44N for mower, but in new version is used MC33926 - right ? Is any chance to get running new software with this FET driving ? Which pins I need ?

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex,

the mower driver is not the Problem. The Problem is the Interrupt for the Pins. That is the ground why the Pins are Changed.
In the Moment there ist new pcb svn version under development.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,
Rest will work for me as before, I only need to know how connect FET driver for Mow. I don't want use new motor driver.

Alex

Hi Stefan,

I will do, thanks

one more question :

Is new MC33926 motor driver able work with pollin motor GMPD/404980-1 ? As I can see, new driver has a limit 3A, old motor driver L298N is able work with up to 4A.

Alex

Can anyone on google drive export the Kicad project to a zip file as integrated in Kicad

I have some problems to open the files if I download them individualy

Oben