Questions about PCB features I can't find documentation on. / Fragen zu Leiterplattenfunktionen, zu denen ich keine Dokumentation finden kann.

roontoon

I have gotten my board from the shop (yea!) and I have been looking at it and there are some features that I haven't seen any documentation on. On the back of the board, there are mounting holes for what looks like two boards, one is a Raspberry Pi, and the second I can't identify. Is there documentation on a Pi being used with PCB 1.3? And what is the purpose of the second board or mounting point? I can't find documentation on p50. And there is a group of solder pads that I can't figure out what they are for. Pictures below. Thanks so much.

Dan

Fragen zu PCB-Funktionen, für die ich keine Dokumentation finden kann. Ich habe mein Board aus dem Shop geholt (ja!) Und habe es mir angesehen. Es gibt einige Funktionen, für die ich keine Dokumentation gesehen habe. Auf der Rückseite der Platine befinden sich Befestigungslöcher für zwei Platinen, eine ist ein Raspberry Pi und die zweite kann ich nicht identifizieren. Gibt es eine Dokumentation zu einem Pi, der mit PCB 1.3 verwendet wird? Und was ist der Zweck der zweiten Platine oder des Montagepunkts? Ich kann keine Dokumentation auf Seite 50 finden. Und es gibt eine Gruppe von Lötpads, für die ich nicht herausfinden kann, wofür sie sind. Bilder unten. Vielen Dank.

Dan

Mysterious board / Geheimnisvolles Brett
IMG_1207.jpg

Raspberry pi, any documentation for this board? / Raspberry pi, irgendeine Dokumentation für dieses Board?
IMG_1208.jpg

Any documentation for P50? / Irgendeine Dokumentation für P50?
IMG_1209.jpg

What are these solder pads for? Any documentation? / Wofür sind diese Lötpads gedacht? Irgendeine Dokumentation?
IMG_1203.jpg

Anhänge

• IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    140 KB · Aufrufe: 2
I have
I Dan, did you read the Ardumower Wiki? I think you find the answer in the Ardumower Wiki, look here: www.wiki.ardumower.de
I am not sure, but I think you need only a Raspberry pi, if you will use the AzuritBer Software. Normally you need an Ardunio Due or Ardafruit Grand Central M4. Look also here for the parts on the board: PCB 1.3 (English) – www.wiki.ardumower.de
Thanks, I have read it and searched the Wiki and cannot find this specific information.

Hello Dan,

maybe the mounting holes are for a bumperduino-board. P50 is parallel to the bargraph. So you can attach an seperate led panel to the housing. U2 is for bluetooth modules with different pinouts. Choose the one that fits to your module.
On Ardumower Github you can find the schematics for the PCB: pcb->Produzierte_Platinen->megashield_svn_1.3_geschlossen->schematics

Thanks, Stefan

Do you know if there is any documentation on the LED panel as I would like to know what the pin outs are as the pins are not labeled? In terms of U2 I was actually curious about the pads inside of the red square above the U2 pins. Thanks again

Hello Dan,

maybe the mounting holes are for a bumperduino board. P50 is parallel to the bargraph. So you can attach a separate led panel to the housing. U2 is for bluetooth modules with different pinouts. Choose the one that fits your module.
On Ardumower Github you can find the schematics for the PCB: pcb-> Produzierte_Platinen-> megashield_svn_1.3_ Closed-> schematics

Hi Dan,
maybe there was a documentation in the old forum. I didn't see any information in the new one.
Look in the schematic for IC1 (UDN 2987). The inputs are labeled there, the outputs have the same signal.

The pads inside the red square above U2 are the alternative pins for the different pinouts. You have to check the pinout of your bluetooth-module and use the row with the matching pins.

Hi Dan,
maybe there was a documentation in the old forum. I didn't see any information in the new one.
Look in the schematic for IC1 (UDN 2987). The inputs are labeled there, the outputs have the same signal.

The pads inside the red square above U2 are the alternative pins for the different pinouts. You have to check the pinout of your bluetooth-module and use the row with the matching pins.
Now I understand. Multiple Bluetooth pinouts. I am not a German speaker so I have to depend on Mr. Google to translate. Thanks.

Таким Образом сформировалось, то что города москвы абсолютно всех государств общества постоянно сформированы в процедура, но в таком случае также в 2 больше, нежели другие мегаполиса. Данное также очевидно. В в таком случае возлюбленная также москва, для того чтобы демонстрировать образец с целью воспроизведения также являться предлогом с целью гордыни из-за государство. Столица – равно как один раз единственный с подобных населенных пунктов-столиц.
https://2gay.ru/

Oben