Probleme bei Bluetooth - Verbindung über HC-05 Modul

emulein

Hallo Zusammen,

für die kommende Saison wollte ich mal die Firmware azuritber versuchen.
Der Kompass und der Gyro (GY-87) sind schon von Anfang an verbaut aber noch nie
genutzt worden. Jetzt habe ich mir die passende Firmware für den GY-87 runtergeladen,
die Sachen eingestellt die man so im WIKI gelesen hatte und hochgeladen (arduino DUE).
Soweit so gut, über das Terminalprogramm der Arduino IDE kann ich ohne Probleme auf
die Konsole des Mowers zugreifen. Das Startprotokoll läuft soweit ich das sehe auch ohne
Probleme durch, Motorentest geht auch einwandfrei.

Aber nun zu meinem eigentlichen Problem, ich habe in der Firmware (mower.h) das
WLAN Modul esp8266 auf „0“ gesetzt und Bluetooth auf „1“ da bei mir das HC05 Modul
schon immer verbaut ist und auch keine Probleme, unter azurit, gemacht hat.
Leider bekomme ich über die Ardumower APP kein Menü oder ähnliches angezeigt,
das Handy verbindet sich zwar mit dem Modul aber es kommt nix an.
Was mir aufgefallen ist, wenn ich über die PC-Konsole über „d“ und dann auf „x“ gehen
und mir die Settings anzuzeigen, steht ganz unten immer noch eine „0“ bei BluetoothUse und
eine „1“ bei esp8266Use. Habe das jetzt schon mehrfach versucht aber es bliebt immer so
eingestellt. Auch wenn ich beide Verbindungsarten auf „0“ stelle bleibt das esp8266 auf „1“.

Vor einer Woche oder so hatte ich mir schon mal eine Version von azuritber geladen, aber die
für den GY521 glaube ich, da wusste ich noch nicht das es da verschiede gibt, dort konnte ich
mit der APP auf alles zugreifen.

Sollte bei der Version eine andere Vorgehensweise nötig sein um das HC05 Modul anstatt das
esp8266 zu nutzen?.

Schon mal Danke für die Hilfe!

Gruß Frank

Gy-87 is old version, but initialy it's work on HC05 and BT.

Can you try to do a factory reset, certainly the eeprom arrangement is changed .
In this order .

Settings
Factory settings
click on Set Factory settings .
Power off all the PCB.

Restart
Command
OFF
Settings
Save setting.

And repeat all the motor setting and IMU calibration.

Thanks for the answer!
I wanna try try that tonight
But I only have the PC console available,
I hope that's enough for the reset.

for the master version I would need a GY-88 and a GY-521, right?

Greeting Frank

Ooops from console i don't know if it's OK.
I take a look and update the GY-87 branch to the last version , so you can have access to console factory setting

It's now Version1.82
I hope you have a real GY-87 and not a china copy.
Normaly GY-87 GY-88 GY-521 use same module so you can use the one you want and select the correct firmware branch.
GY-87 is connected on P23 , other module are connected on I2C2 and need jumper to 3.3V
Do not activate the compass (it can't be use inside the mower chassis because it need a towel to put the IMU at more than 40cm from all motor)

So, I tested it, Bluetooth works again now. But I have no feedback on the console (PC and Arduremote) Main menu with "d" works "v" doesn't work.
Engine test, IMU, sonar, bumper everything works. I'll try on the grass tomorrow.

Thank you for your support!

Hello Bernard,

I tested something today, unfortunately I don't get any feedback about the console either on the PC console or on the Ardumower APP. The start initialization runs through and then it stops with the message "OFF". The menu with "d" goes so far, if I press "v" comes "tracking" and nothing else. I have now copied everything again and everything that is not needed is switched off, the Raspberry is also off. Maybe I should change my hardware and go to the master version of you.

My current hardware, PCB 1.3 / Arduino DUE / brush motors from the shop, Bluetooth HC05 module / IMU GY-87 / mowing motor is a self-made one via RS-485. But that will be kpl. operated outside of the main board, which has been running without problems for a long time
azurit software does not notice that there is another control behind it.

Thanks!

Greeting Frank

Do v multiple time like suggest @Starsurfer78 .
No hardware issue on your description .
It's normal that nothing come in the console if the mower is not running.
Do you test the arduremote console while mower running ??

Where did you connect the USB cable (programming or SerialUSB)

Hi, So I have now reinstalled the firmware again. It seems that it works now, why also still mm. I will try to go out and test soon. thank you for your help

i want to say that this hardware is normaly OK for azuritber:
My current hardware, PCB 1.3 / Arduino DUE / brush motors from the shop, Bluetooth HC05 module / IMU GY-87 / mowing motor is a self-made one via RS-485. But that will be kpl. operated outside of the main board, which has been running without problems for a long time
azurit software does not notice that there is another control behind it.
Maybe I should change my hardware and go to the master version of you.

For brushless motor how did you manage the mow sense of the 3 motors ?

The motors send me their motor current every 50ms on their own Arduino mega. Then a moving average and I then pass it on to the Ardumowerboard. I do the same with the other signals. I had no other idea, so far it has worked. The Arduremote APP works much better in your software than with Azurit. If I could program something better, I would integrate the motors into the firmware right away, but it's very difficult for me. I can control the motors via a serial interface, 485 bus.

sorry for my english, i have to do this via google translate.

Gruß Frank

Oben