Power issue

Manu27

Hi,

My robot stops to work this morning. I have to tell I made a mistake when installing the docking station , and create a shortcut, few days ago.
This video shows the problem:

The power is not enough to start the M4, looks to works fine when powered via usb. the red led is flashing too fast. and then after few seconds , the pcb is auto power on. If I move the Jumper 8(I guess), no power off, still in this state.

It looks the power is not enough for the PCB. I've make some test:
- the battery voltage is ok
- the DC DC is close to 9V

do you know what I can check ?

thanks a lot for any help

======================== German Google =============================
Mein Roboter hört heute morgen auf zu arbeiten. Ich muss sagen, dass ich bei der Installation der Dockingstation einen Fehler gemacht habe und vor ein paar Tagen eine Verknüpfung erstellt habe.

Dieses Video zeigt das Problem:

Die Leistung reicht nicht aus, um den M4 zu starten, scheint gut zu funktionieren, wenn er über USB mit Strom versorgt wird. die rote LED blinkt zu schnell. und dann nach einigen Sekunden ist die Platine automatisch eingeschaltet. Wenn ich den Jumper 8 bewege (glaube ich), kein Strom aus, immer noch in diesem Zustand.

Es sieht so aus, als ob die Leistung für die Platine nicht ausreicht. Ich habe einen Test gemacht:

- die Batteriespannung ist in Ordnung

- der DC DC liegt nahe bei 9V

wisst ihr was ich überprüfen kann?

Hi,

I reply to myself, maybe that could help others.

it looks my Grand central was de-programmed.

I was not able to reflash it with PC or MAC machine, only under linux was successful.
Hopefully, looks to work fine again.

Oben