PCB 1.4 English assembly videos as I go, translations welcome

Ok, all 6 soldering videos are ready and in the playlist. I am 100% sure this will help people starting a project like this. I would really appreciate if some of you could do few translations and of course you can add your own credentials to your translations!

I shot the videos in 6 sessions and this was my best fast run so far. The whole PCB 1.4 soldered in 3 hours 36 minutes and 53 seconds! Only <3 seconds cut from videos and each video has 15 second intro, so those times are adjusted in the time. ;) It's my 4th board so getting the hang of it! Attached below are all 6 files for the captions, if you want to translate them.

Note: My soldering order is not optimum. I tried to mention them in the videos, but there are few things I would change in the order. If you are new and start building the PCB 1.4 I suggest you watch the whole video series first and most importantly go trough the manual! Also read the fine print in the video descriptions, the videos are only to show how I soldered it together. Use at your own risk.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I had wrong camera settings for the first video :( but the episodes 2-6 are recorded in 1440p60 (except the intros).

Anhänge

• PCB14_Episode1-6_Captions_en.zip
    4,8 KB · Aufrufe: 8
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben