PCB 1.3, first power on

terafil

Hello to everyone!
I have assembled the pcb with everything in the kit and without problem I have reached the final video part, the test.
With all the stuff removed and only the fuse into EF2, JP8 on "Dauer-on", the DC-DC converter and P20 wires linked togheter, when I plug in the battery on P43 nothing appen. On the DC-DC regulator I have 0V on "IN terminals" and the 24V led still off.
I have notice that I have 24 volts on Q2 source, but nothing on drain (that it is linked to the DC-DC converter).
I have not found where the Q2 is on the schematics, so I don't know what is linked to the gate of the Q2.

Could someone help me?
I attach the photos of both faces of my board.

Thank you to everyone!

Go in the schematics to the sheet USpannungAB.
If you have G: 22.9V then the undervoltage shutdown is active.
To activate, you have to put JP8 to 2-3. And then the IOREF will hold Q2 to enable.
But, IOREF has no voltage, because Q2 is disabled. Therfore you have to put Taster to ground.
To do this you have to shorten the cable on your first picture. I think this is P20 but not sure - what you did.
Measure if you have a voltage on Taster (P20 Pin). If yes, and you bring this Pin to ground Q2 should be activated.
Then G should go to 24V-15V=9V (i think, never measured)
Maybe P20 is not soldered correctly an has no contact?

You have later also to bridge P49 on the back of the board. The green socket, that the motordriver get current.

First of all thank you very much for your support.
I've checked the schema and with the shorten wires on P20, on the D13 cathode (linked to TASTER) I have GND.
It seems that everything is ok: on D13 anode I have 23,8V without P20 shortened and 0,2V with shorten wires.
I have to check R32

Taster goes to P20 on sheet Anschlußstecker.sch

"P43 port is not linked to R37, D2 and C12."
But you meausre a Voltage at S. Did you measure 24V at C12+ and R32 and D2?
Maybe D2 is broken or D13?
Or is Q2 not soldered correctly or in the wrong direction? ( I don't remember if it is installed by factory) If not, then check this first.

Oben