Parts

Spinorose

I might look somewhere else for answers on parts support - I was supper interested in getting this project going but I have hit every road block to make this not an open source (DIY project) . I do understand the hard work from the creators of this awesome project but it pushes DIY fans away for one reason parts.

It will be a good idea to get companies a North America to become distributors of some sort in north American market ( PCBway ,Digi Key ,Sparksfun ,robotshop... .....etc) or even have a trusted individual to just do it most proprietary and integral part (PCB Board) . Everything else can kind of source this on amazon / aliexpress - It will help grow this platform .

I am leaning towards using ardupilot rover to get similar results and hopefully incorporate the sonar and bumper sensor - at least it will start somewhere and once it gets a grip they might add it to their forum to help it grow without any limitation.

I like to see this post as an avenue to improve on this rather than to bash anyone's hard work . thanks

There is no problem - just making a suggestion to me it easier for North American market to grow and have easy access to your product. Thanks

One last question
Can I get this PCB made for me by any of the major PCB Manufacture and if yes what files do need to upload to get it made ( most of them ask for the BOM for all the surface mounted component) . Thanks

Oben