INA169 questions

jonathanbyrn

Hi I was following the build instructionsfor the INA169 from the video but things are not matching up.

[ol]
[li]The pins at A are not aligning. Should I instead solder them at B?[/li]
[li]Is this the correct placement of the bridge or should it be in the other row?[/li]
[li]I seem to be missing two capacitors. Should I get new ones or moved the ones from D?[/li]

[/ol]

The pins at A are not aligning. Should I instead solder them at B?
Yes.
Is this the correct placement of the bridge or should it be in the other row?
Bridge at C looks good if you don't use the INA U5. This connects V+ and V- of the missing INA. Without U5 you also don't need C6.
I seem to be missing two capacitors. Should I get new ones or moved the ones from D?
If you don't use U4 LM350T you don't need C1 and C4 and can use one of them. But you should also solder a brige at D7 an D3.

I don't have this board, I only looking in the schematic and look how it is connected. So, no guarantee ;)
But I am sure that my answer is correct.

ina169_1.jpg

ina169_2.jpg

Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/1259/ina169_1.jpg/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Thank you for the clarification. I have been trying to understand the schematic but this is my first big electronics project I find the schematic difficult to interpret. Apologies for all the questions and thanks again for getting back to me!

Oben