IMU

Hmm looks that this R14 at mower pcb is indeed just brain fart and definitely you should not install it because it does not do any good and at worst case it can burn your ESP. Also at sender pcb looks that this D1 is useless and it can be replaced with wire.

D1 helps to protect the DCDC-converter from connecting the voltage supply in reverse polarity. Otherwise it would burn with very nice black smoke, if I connect the power supply in reverse manner ...

Am I wrong?

The R14 resistor connects to the wrong electric potential, it should connect to 3.3V, as the WLAN-module Support only 3.3V.

Greets,
Jem

Hi...As per my experience the GY-80 module supports both 3.3V and 5V supply, I guess you can choose any. If you are using the 1.2 PCB, both supply lines reach the module connector.No need for a separate board and no need for any additional Arduino; the IMU module plugs directly on the PCB (connector P5).

contract pcb assembly

The R14 resistor connects to the wrong electric potential, it should connect to 3.3V, as the WLAN-module Support only 3.3V.

Oben