IMU - HMC5883L is no longer manufactured

I think for the first it's a god alternate for the GY-801 with small changes in the code from AZRUIT.
Yes i perfectly agree.
The Compass can you disable with the option "correct dir".
If i remember this option deactivate also GYRO/ACCEL YAW.
What i want to say is to use ONLY GYRO/ACCEL raw value to compute the YAW PITCH and ROLL and not the compass value.
It's into the complementary2 filter ,so add possibility to deactivate it.

my ardumower is a fork from ardumower:master.

I have adapt your code to master, but dont build first: build error, not enouth memory. Some changes later, reduze space, but after build the PFOD is destroyed.

as soon as i only linked your mpu6250.h to imu.h, pfod is destroyed, i dont understand why.

Thats the reason i implement a offer mpu6250 library.

Sorry but i don't understand :unsure: (Why do you want to adapt my code to master) the 9255 branch is already fork from master and compile with DMP mode.
Capture d’écran 2020-11-30 193559.png

First error, when i compile, i think the Mega has not enough memory

Arduino: 1.6.13 (Linux), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

Der Sketch verwendet 174.686 Bytes (68%) des Programmspeiche platzes. Das Maximum sind 253.952 Bytes.

Globale Variablen verwenden 9.843 Bytes (120%) des dynamischen Speichers, -1.651 Bytes für lokale Variablen verbleiben. Das Maximum sind 8.192 Bytes.
processing.app.debug.RunnerException: Nicht genug Arbeitsspeicher; unter http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#size finden sich Hinweise, um die Größe zu verringern.
at cc.arduino.Compiler.size(Compiler.java:340)
at cc.arduino.Compiler.build(Compiler.java:159)
at processing.app.SketchController.build(SketchController.java:643)
at processing.app.Editor$BuildHandler.run(Editor.java:1795)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Nicht genug Arbeitsspeicher; unter http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#size finden sich Hinweise, um die Größe zu verringern.

Dieser Bericht wäre detaillierter, wenn die Option
"Ausführliche Ausgabe während der Kompilierung"
in Datei -> Voreinstellungen aktiviert wäre.

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Linux), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

Der Sketch verwendet 171944 Bytes (67%) des Programmspeicherplatzes. Das Maximum sind 253952 Bytes.data section exceeds available space in board

Globale Variablen verwenden 9822 Bytes (119%) des dynamischen Speichers, -1630 Bytes für lokale Variablen verbleiben. Das Maximum sind 8192 Bytes.
Nicht genug Arbeitsspeicher; unter http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#size finden sich Hinweise, um die Größe zu verringern.
Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

Dieser Bericht wäre detaillierter, wenn die Option
"Ausführliche Ausgabe während der Kompilierung"
in Datei -> Voreinstellungen aktiviert wäre.

OK i understand, You never tell me that you use MEGA 😆😆
I use only DUE and certainly my code can't work on Mega board.
Maybe it's better to remove it from Github and replace by your version.

Oben