imu connection

xjust

sorry for the noob question
im preparing the wires for the imu and im a little confused about the pins for gy-801
all 5 wires should be connected to board 1.3 ? 5v gnd 3.3v and sda scl ?

i think its only one vcc connection.. (5 or 3.3v). which do you recommend ?

nobody here to support my previous question ?:) i dont want to mess anything up when connecting the imu

i made the first tests of the 1.3 board /azurit firmware, with only the motors and bluetooth configured module yesterday .. seem to work fine
the arduino due board doesnt seem to upload anything on the serial console through arduino ide on linux.. any advice on this ?

Here picture for GY801:
Gy801PCB.jpg

Check if the PC is connected to Programming port on the DUE and not Native USB
BaudRate in Bottom right set it to 115200
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/3545/Gy801PCB.jpg/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
thank you for confirmation . really appreciate it.
i think this type of examples would be very helpfull to be uploaded to the wiki for the rest of the new comers :)

regarding the due: yes programming port. (close to the power socket). checked all baudrates without success . i will try on a windows platform to see if linux is the problem.
strange it that it uploads the firmware successfully , and then verifies it. but no serial connection no matter the selected baudrate...
i moved it to mega to see if the board is working correctly, and setup bluetooth module from it

quick update on the serial monitor issue. (data speed was 19200)
the due seems to work in serial monitor only if i press 'reset' button on the board. otherwise 0 data is sent to serial monitor
is that normal ? this means the board does not boot correctly without reset button when plugged to usb port?

Oben