How to turn off the mower ?

pyriame

Hello,

It's a silly question but I did not find an answer...

I use the push button to turn on the mower and I am in "test mode" so the emergency stop button is disabled.
In "production" mode, how do you turn off the mower? I'm talking about turning off the power, not putting the mower in standby mode. Should we always use the emergency stop button or is there another way?

Thank you for your help

I am in "test mode" so the emergency stop button is disabled
What is test mode for you ?
how do you turn off the mower?
In all case:
P49 : the emergency swift (NC contact).
P43 :A switch 2 retain position ON/OFF between battery and PCB P43.
Now It's depend
If you use a raspberry PI.
The emergency switch on P49 don't schut down the DUE and PI and is used as safety to stop all mower movement
You need to power OFF correctly the PCB using software command (on PI or Arduremote )
The result is a correct shutdown of the PI and only after the PCB cut all like on a PC.
Use the battery P43 switch to power off all the mower

If you don't use a raspberry PI.
Simply Use the battery P43 switch to power off all the mower.

Qu'est-ce que le mode test pour vous?
JP8 Dauer-ON / Automatic
From what I understand, this switch allows you to use the emergency button P49. But I thought it cut ALL electricity and not just the movement.

On P43 I did not put a button because I use P20.
The problem is that P20 is a push button. So a pressure turns on, a prolonged pressure changes the mode and you can not turn off the mower by pressing it again (Azurit firmware).

As there is not a lot of explanation of the assembly, the kit provides a push button and a jack connector with on the back of the mower the two holes that match, I do not see or add a switch on P43.
Where did you put it?

thx for you help

I don't use Ardumower platform so can't help for location of parts.
JP8 Dauer-ON / Automatic
If ON the PCB Always power the DUE and the software can't Power it OFF. so the battery is not undervoltage protected , You can use this mode to test the mower.
If Autom,Into battery setting you can see 2 param (A low voltage and a duration) .They are use to power off automaticly the PCB and protect the battery if the mower is not use.

On P43 I did not put a button because I use P20.
It's really better to put a switch ON/OFF between battery and P43 ,Put it where you want .
P20 is a push button and not a switch and use to start the mower.(On all firmware) or change mode (On Azurit firmware).
Software can power OFF all the PCB (using due out 4) but Emergency switch on P49 cut only the Power Motor (Due stay alive).

So to summary.
If you use Raspberry PI:
ADD a switch between battery and P43
Use Emergency switch on P49
If don't use Raspberry PI:
Shunt the P49 connector
Use Emergency switch between P43 and Battery

Thank you for all the answers
(I do not use raspberry)

The timer for complete extinction is enough for me to turn off the mower, no need for anything else.

For the emergency button you're right, I'll put it in series on P43. From my fist of sight an "emergency punch" must all cut, not just the movement of the mower.

thank you again for your help

Oben