How to find a break in the perimeter wire

markor

I have chosen the method 1. I actually have 4 amplifiers in series and when testing my working perimeter I can hear the signal loud and clear. WARNING: If u set all the 4 amplifiers to max settings, u will blow your ears and your earphones off just from the sound of slight wind or whatever sound it pics up. ;)

The question. There is like 2 lines of text and picture on the topic. For what I have gathered, one wire from sender to ground and other one to the perimeter. Done that, and changed wires in all possible configurations. The problem is the perimeter sender newer starts to send any signal (the perimeter wire connected led never goes on). The loop is not closed, what should even make it think the perimeter should be sending?? There is of course few mega ohms of resistance. I have tried to change the voltage from 6,5V to 20V, no perimeter light on.

Edit: Yes, using the original sender (have 2 of them) and using sender code from https://github.com/Ardumower/ardumower/tree/master/code/sender

Edit3: Removed edit 2. So you really need to make some code changes for any of this to work. It is in plain sight, but wiki doesn't say anything about it. Changed this from 1 to 0 in sender code and now it works. The perimeter light doesn't come on even with this, but at least it's sending signal to the broken perimeter.

C++:
// --- MC33926 motor driver ---
#define USE_DOUBLE_AMPLTIUDE    0         // 1: use +/- input voltage for amplitude (default),
                                          // 0: use only +input/GND voltage for amplitude

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben