Hilfen bitte, Help me connect this to PCB

Vic

I trying to connect an ALKO Lawn motor. I just want to verifie it working and trying to connect to 4 1.5V parallel matteries. (6V). When connected this activate the Weel brakes. But how do I connect this correct?

Skärmklipp2.PNG

1498621709556194.png

See images and PDF (thinkPDF is to another motor because its one wire short) and above wireing in images feels strange that using small wires for GND and +?

Anhänge

• 14-3.pdf
    914,3 KB · Aufrufe: 8
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Your PDF does not fit with the picture. For the mower in the picture you need a BLDC driver and an Interfaceboard for the PCB1.3 that drives the BLDC driver.

Your PDF does not fit with the picture. For the mower in the picture you need a BLDC driver and an Interfaceboard for the PCB1.3 that drives the BLDC driver.

Hi Roland,

Thank you, do you have any suggestion on parts I need to buy to get this to work as simple as possible with PCB 1.3?

I have only experiance with BLDC-0815A and BLD-300B. But that works with 24V.

That is my interfaceboard for the BLDC-0815A (for example). But I couldn't tested it yet. The design has to match your driver.

Maybe that BLDC driver works for you:
You need: "variants: 1) with motor hall sensor "
Ha,Hb,Hc are your feedbcack signals.

Or search for a BLDC Motrodriver 12V on google.
Furthermore, learn how a BLDC motor works. There are many videos on Youtube.
It is also good to have an oscilloscope to check the signals if something is not working.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben