"hacking exsisting mower"

fanno

Hello

I know this is propearly not where i should post. and i apoligize for not beeing able to speek german (or type it), i am using google translate to read this webside so propearly missunder stand some things.

The mower i got that i wanted to repait seems to be working after i fixed it. How ever I want to play with it for fun.

#1.A in the image is a wire put on the outside of the mower. so i could "play back" the wire signal with verying strength and if "outside"
not sure if i a "zone" on each side of the robot of if 1 wire all the way around wild be enugh "shown in #1.B

I THINK it has to be #1.A because you dont want to have a inside signal on one side of the mashine and a outside on the other side. some mashines may also need a "cross" in the midde of the mashine instead of zones on the outside ?

#2 normal cable would be removed and another cable (shielded ? to remove the signal ? assuming it would (i am not sure, if its not shieldedd it could cause problems))

#3 adrino or something to record the signal and send it wirelessly to the driving unit on the mower.

I would add some DWM1000 sensors on the robot. to act as "GPS" witl CM accuract. (3 or 4) and then have a ancor to get location.

Idea is it could be made as a "KID" to retro fit to any wire mower. I am aware its may not something you all would be interested in. but i am just curious if the "wire" arould the exsisting mower could potentially be used to "manipulate the mower.

maybe the wire need to be a "cross throw the middle instead of on the outside. i assume it may depend on how the coils are setup in the exsisting mower. I think mine has 2 one on each side. it could also be 2 at the front.

Just thought it would be a run project to see if it could be hacked and be made as a kit to retro fit ANY mower that uses wires.

here is a link to how dwm1000 would work

tho i would "invert how the do it" so you only need to create power for 1 "ancor"

Staconary tag. and ancor on the mower "reversed triangulation". the further away from each other the tags are the better but would be able to get the oriantation of the mower ASWELL as the position

This way toy could malput opsticels tree and path ect.

Again idea is to "emulate, and manipulate/invert for when out of bounds" the signal in the wire but arould the robot it self.

Looking forward to hear from you all and apoligixe in advance if i am not allowed to post such things here.

Anhänge

• mower hack.PNG
    mower hack.PNG
    50,7 KB · Aufrufe: 4
  • DWMlocation.PNG
    DWMlocation.PNG
    26,8 KB · Aufrufe: 4
For the DWMLocation i made a mestake in the setup i said. but its still my idea for location data just dirrerent antenna setup.

Oben