GPS connection issue. /. Probleme mit der GPS-Verbindung.

roontoon

Hi, I finely received my XBee wifi client and have been trying to get my GPS to connect to my NTRIP server provider which is the Department of Transportation here in Florida. I got it connected with ublox uCenter I get a GPS fix. I also read in the docs that we do not have to load a configuration file and that the Sunray software did that at startup. So I set GPS_CONFIG to true in the config.h file and it could not connect to the GPS to configure it. That log is the first one attached. Then I set GPS_CONFIG to false and I do not get a GPS reading and that log is the second one attached. Checked the wiring and during both tests, the blue LED on the Ardusimple board was flashing indicating a GPS fix. Not sure what is going on and need some advice as to how to diagnose the issue. Thanks for any help.

Hallo, ich habe meinen XBee-WLAN-Client gut erhalten und habe versucht, mein GPS dazu zu bringen, sich mit meinem NTRIP-Serveranbieter, dem Verkehrsministerium hier in Florida, zu verbinden. Ich habe es mit ublox uCenter verbunden und bekomme einen GPS-Fix. Ich habe auch in der Dokumentation gelesen, dass wir keine Konfigurationsdatei laden müssen und dass die Sunray-Software dies beim Start tat. Also habe ich GPS_CONFIG in der Datei config.h auf true gesetzt und es konnte keine Verbindung zum GPS hergestellt werden, um es zu konfigurieren. Dieses Protokoll ist das erste angehängte. Dann setze ich GPS_CONFIG auf false und erhalte keinen GPS-Messwert und dieses Protokoll ist das zweite angehängte. Die Verkabelung wurde überprüft und während beider Tests blinkte die blaue LED auf der Ardusimple-Platine, was auf einen GPS-Fix hindeutete. Sie sind sich nicht sicher, was los ist, und benötigen einen Rat, wie Sie das Problem diagnostizieren können. Danke für jede Hilfe.

It is and I have done those fixes. I did the swapping pins and the mod to the M4. Should I try to load the configuration file for the GPS?@AlexanderG

In the app you see one line with gps-solution(fix/float/invalid)/dgps-age/gps-accuracy # number satelites dgps/number satelites.
dgps-age and number dgps shows you if you get data from the NTRIP server provider

Oben