Ein paar Fragen - A few questions

@Alex: yes, and the 80 mH might work as well (maybe you should try out both) - As those coils are very small, make sure you use a good amplifier (200x or more - e.g. LM386)

@Alexander
Capacitor will stay 4.7nF ( or 10nF for two parallel coils ) or is necessary use other capacitor ?

Alex

Yes, should work - however you may fine-tune this (get little more amplification/better filter for the 7.8 Khz signal) by calculating/trying out different C for your L, so you get a resonant frequency near 7800 Hz:

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/eng/electronics/RLC_circuit

Hi
Oné more question to bumpers.If I want get running L and R sonar,where I must connect and it's already implemented in the software?

Thanks
Alex

Edit:why I'm asking. When micro switch on the front bumper is switched it takes some small time till mower will stop and bumper is deforming - no overrun.Maybe optical bumper will help.

Hello Alex,

have a look at your config file (e.g. aml50.h), you'll see corresponding pin numbers for left and right sonar sensor. Additionally, enable the corresponding lines (remove the comment symbol '//') in readSensor further below like this:

case SEN_SONAR_LEFT: return(readHCSR04(pinSonarLeftTrigger, pinSonarLeftEcho)); break;
case SEN_SONAR_RIGHT: return(readHCSR04(pinSonarRightTrigger, pinSonarRightEcho)); break;

Regards,
Alexander

Oben