charging current value problem

elnonos

Hello

I had a short circuit at the level of ina 69 (insect that burned ...). I replaced the card but I have since a problem the value of the current is negative (-0.02 A) the value of tension is good and varies well when it returns to charge at the base. But the charge does not start (the relay does not stop changing state).
Do you have any idea where the problem is coming from and what should I check?

Thank you.

bat charge.jpeg

Hi you have to solve the negative current problem. Off course it will start chraching becuse the battery has less than 29,2v and immediatly stops because of the current is lower then 0 Amps.
Have you tried ADC Calibration yet?

Regards Michael

yes I tried the calibration and it's the same.
Is it possible to no longer take into account the load current and only the voltage to control the relay ?

Hi,

I would start to look for all the other components around or connected to INA 169, if that is where the short was. It seems also the 1A pico fuse under the motor drivers is connected to charging, etc..

schema_ina.PNG

I just found a problem. I measure at resistance r90 a value of 75K ohm instead of 300 ohm. I think that is what distorts the result.
The problem is that it's an SMD resistor you know how I can do it ?

If I solder a flying wire with a resistance directly from the INA to the pin AD8 of the arduino it could work in your opinion?

Thank you

The problem came from this resistance, I soldered a wire with a resistance of 300 ohm and it works again. It's not very beautiful but it works ...

thanks for your advices.

Nice work, good catch! There are workarounds to many problems, I have found.. ;D

Edit: Please post a picture if you can of your solution. Might come handy for someone else!

Oben