BTS6970 auf PCB1.3 - Hat wer Infos zur Verdrahtung?

SefanH

Active member
Meine MC33926 dual-Treiber sind defekt. Ersatz ist ja bekanntlich quasi nicht zu bekommen. Es sollen ja auch die BTS7960 funktionieren. Mit einem INA226.

Ich bräuchte da mal ein paar Infos drüber. @bernard hatte das einmal gemacht und die Teensymower laufen ja auch damit.
 
Meine MC33926 dual-Treiber sind defekt. Ersatz ist ja bekanntlich quasi nicht zu bekommen. Es sollen ja auch die BTS7960 funktionieren. Mit einem INA226.

Ich bräuchte da mal ein paar Infos drüber. @bernard hatte das einmal gemacht und die Teensymower laufen ja auch damit.
Yes BTS7960 are OK to replace MC33926, but no sense reading, so you need INA226.
If you really need MC33926, I can check if i have some of them that i don't use.
 
I've already ordered some. It needs to be quick. It's the boss's mower.

Where does it need to be connected to the PCB1.3? Is there a wiring diagram?

Ideally, I should build an adapter board myself, right? Are there any photos or posts about that? I haven't found anything yet.
 
There are still some dual MC33926 PCB's available (if it needs to be quick and without additional work...;) ):
 
I've already ordered some. It needs to be quick. It's the boss's mower.

Where does it need to be connected to the PCB1.3? Is there a wiring diagram?

Ideally, I should build an adapter board myself, right? Are there any photos or posts about that? I haven't found anything yet.
 
Can this also work with the wheel motors? I don't quite understand how the direction switching is supposed to work.
 
Can this also work with the wheel motors? I don't quite understand how the direction switching is supposed to work.
NO. direction is not manage on the same process than the MC33926

For reverse you need to send PWM signal on the reverse pin of the driver.
So one PWM pin for forward and other for reverse.

You need some change into sunray code.
If you need help to write driver ,you can take a look at my teensy part (search for BTS7960) , but can't work on PCB1.3
 
Oben