Boost perimeter signal by two perimeter senders?

markor

I couldn't find anything about this with a quick look and most is in German anyways. I have a very long perimeter, pretty much the max recommended. The perimeter signal gets very low, like 40 in some parts of the yard. The single perimeter sender is already at it's max. Can I place 2 perimeter senders in one cable? The other one at the midway mark of perimeter. The second sender will not be used for charging and I don't mind at all if both of the perimeter senders are constantly on. So no need to know if the robot is charging or not.

Any other ideas how to boost the signal on perimeter? Try out different wave patterns etc? Or any other outside the box crazy theories I could try?

It's a way back version of Azurit. Cloned it years ago and have been doing my custom stuff, but perimeter sender code is untouched (except added time out to disconnect idle perimeter from few hours to few days).

Thanks for the info again @bernard ! Sounds like a bit of a hurdle tho, compared to just plugging in another sender at the mid point. I might just go trough and try that first, but I'm just worried if I might fry 2 dual motor drivers..?

Oben