Ardumower made by Batorowicz Workshop

Das ist eine Firma wo du alles an Zahnriemen und Zahnrädern bekommst (auch Sonderanfertigungen), einfach mal anrufen, die sind alle nett und zuvorkommend.

Antriebstechnik Ebner-Seibold
Ziegelhofstraße 33a
79110 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: 0761 / 612 55 777

Hello,
I'm at the stage of installing the charging station. Where in the Azurit code can I permanently set CalibrateBatFactor and CalibrateBatChgFactor?

It's into mower.cpp line 174 etc ... Replace the formulas by your value. and on next startup do a factory setting .
But why you want to do that.
In DEV mode, simply change the value with arduremote and save setting.
On the next startup the value are the one you want.

How to change the mower's behavior when leaving the charging stations. The mower is now backing up and turning right. I want the car to go forward and turn right after charging or turning auto mode.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
see robot.cpp line 1170:
Code:
if (stateNew == STATE_STATION_REV){
    motorLeftSpeedRpmSet = motorRightSpeedRpmSet = -motorSpeedMaxRpm;

replace -motorSpeedMaxRpm by motorSpeedMaxRpm and test

But not sure it's OK.

There was a problem. He tests the rover with a long ride on the wire. Every few minutes the rover stops and the RTC data error appears.

I had not the same but nearly the same problem some days ago. Some minutes after starting of mowing I got a RTC data error.
A new CR 2032 battery on the RTC unit fixed the problem.
UWE

BTW: nice solution of your docking station.

Hello,
After replacing the RTC module, the error does not occur.
I have another question: How to smooth the ride on the wire. Currently, the mower is zigzagging.

When I start the automatic mode, the mower leaves the charging station and stops with a perimeter error. In the code, I changed the exit from the station instead of backward, I have forward. Sometimes it worked fine, but I don't know what the reason was, the mower would go forward then turn right and start automatically.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Guten Morgen, zu Beginn möchte ich sagen, dass ich mein gesamtes Gehäuse auf den Rasenmäher umgestellt habe. Der andere war zu schwer und nicht formschön. Jetzt sieht es aus wie ein originelles Projekt. Ich schneide das Gehäuse aus Dibondplatten. Ich habe eine Batterie aus 4x4 18650 Samsung 29E + BMS hx-4s-f30a gemacht. Heute ist sie über 4 Stunden gefahren ohne aufzuladen. Der nächste Schritt ist die GNSS RTK-Installation. Ich habe eine Frage, ob es irgendwo eine Beschreibung aller Einstellungen in der pfodApp-Anwendung gibt. Einige Einstellungen sind für mich nicht nachvollziehbar. Ist es möglich, die Reaktion des Mähers zu beschleunigen? Zwischen dem Anhalten und Wenden und dem erneuten Starten vergeht viel Zeit. Erstes Mähvideo:

Oben